Our place is close to the beautiful V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Stadium, & Two Oceans Aquarium.
You’ll love it because of its convenient location in a sought-after heritage suburb, close to the city center and its many tourist attractions.
Perfect for couples and for business travelers. Free WiFi & compact DSTv (satellite tv) is included.
MyCiti bus stop: 240m
V&A Waterfront: 1.9km
Cape Town Stadium: 850m
Spar grocery store: 220m
Best breakfast & coffee (Shift Espresso bar): 500m
This is the ground floor unit of a 2-unit semi-detached house. It is situated in the lovely heritage suburb of Green Point village. Although there is no view from the unit, it is a comfortable space, close to transport routes and tourist attractions and boasts free wifi and satellite tv. It is the perfect base from which to explore our beautiful city.
- 1. If you break something, the cost will be taken off the security deposit.
- 2. Light cooking is allowed. All dishes to be cleaned and packed away after use.
- 3. Any guest who commits any illegal activity (i.e. drugs, prostitution, etc.) will have to vacate the premises and will be reported to the police. Alcohol may be consumed, but drunkenness and complaints about rowdy behaviour will be taken seriously and will result in your eviction.
- 4. The space is only for the 2 paid guests. For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any other people to the property at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests, whose full names have been provided in advance and who have been paid for in advance, may enter the premises. No other individuals may be on my property unless pre-arranged with the owner.
- 5. In the case of violation of house rules, the reservation will be immediately terminated and all fees and monies paid will be forfeited.
- 6. Daily cleaning of the unit, bed making and dish cleaning are the guests responsibility and the unit is provided with cleaning materials (i.e. mops, sunlight liquid, etc.) for this purpose. A clean set of linen and towels will be provided once a week.