À propos de ce logement
From the moment you walk into this 3 bedroom, 3 bath home that sleeps 8, you realize you are in wild, wonderful Estes Park. When you walk into the foyer, a moose welcomes you and invites you to relax in this mountain haven.
The home has oak floors, beautiful suede sofas and delightful mountain furnishings provide a warm environment. A large screen TV, WiFi, and DVD are provided for your entertainment.
The large great room/kitchen has seating for 6 at the pine dining table and 4 more at the large custom counter. This open spacious area invites you to create find meals on the gas range; plan excursions and pack homemade delights for your trips around town. Enjoy your morning coffee in the pine breakfast noon with seating for 2. Just a step away is the large deck with views of Twin Sisters and a half-acre fenced backyard. Wildlife wanders by frequently.
The family room has oak floors with a large suede couch, 2 high backed chairs, over-stuffed lounge chair and a loveseat. You can step out onto the deck from here and enjoy the outdoor furniture and gas grill.
The main bath has a large block glass shower wall with tile floors and the wildlife theme with pine accents and bears continues throughout.
The game room in this home is a definite draw. When you are not out enjoying all the Estes Park area offers, you can relax with a game of pool, darts, or air hockey. There is also a TV and assorted games on a multi-game kids arcade. The kids will have a bunk bed with a twin on top/double on bottom to relax on when they are tired from playing. The washer/dryer is also located here. with a queen in the pine bedroom, a twin and a bunk bed in the bear room, and a king in the large master suite.
The property has so much to offer for everyone.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests have access to entire property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
While you are at the property, please contact us with any issues ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
House is ready to go when you are.
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Estes Park Property Management (also referred to as the “Property Manager”) and you, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”). This contract is entered into as of the date when the Renters place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters by email or written mail when their reservation is accepted.
Estes Park Property Management
PO Box 1422
Estes Park, CO 80517
email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All reservations will be paid through Airbnb. The guest will pay a cleaning fee and a damage policy.
The Vacation Rental must be left picked up and the instructions followed prior to leaving.
The minimum stay for this rental is 3 nights unless otherwise stated.
We, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”) agree to the following:
1) We will be completely responsible for any and all damages to the cottage or property caused by our negligence.
2) We will notify the owners of any damage upon arrival.
3) We will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
4) We will pay for any fee that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
5) We will forfeit the full rental amount paid if cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival.
6) There are no refunds for early departure.
7) There are no refunds for snow or weather conditions.
8) All rental monies are due 30 days prior to arrival.
9) We will forfeit security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check-out.
10) We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out.
11) Lost keys will incur replacement costs.
12) This is not a party house.
13) This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental.
14) Pets are NOT allowed.
16) Maximum occupancy is as stated.
17) Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is 10:00 am. A late check-out is subject to extra rental charges.
18) The Renter must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
Renters understand that the Property Managers are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on snow or ice, and that tenants are responsible for the removal of snow and ice around the doorways and paths to car, to include the parking area.
And further that the homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, tenants’ failure to remove snow around access areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Under no circumstances will tenants or their guests hold the owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
I, the Renter, have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein.
Très strictes 30
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 30 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.