À propos de ce logement
This charming and newly updated cottage is perfect for your vacation getaway. The cottage is located two blocks from Lake Estes near horseback riding, fishing, hiking, and downtown Lake Estes. The cottage is just a short walk from a free shuttle stop. Even though located near everything, there is still a peaceful ambiance surrounding the area.
When you walk into the cottage, the living room is very cozy with a wood-burning fireplace; great gathering place for playing games with the family and just relaxing. The master bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has a full bed. There is a sunroom which can be used either as a bedroom with a queen sleeper sofa or as a TV room/sunroom. The property has ceiling fans and TV's in all the bedrooms and the living room.
Wildlife is in abundance on the property and you can often see deer, elk, coyotes, and other animals wandering as you prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner. Don't forget the great outdoor living space and enjoy your meal on the patio which has a gas grill, table and chairs. There is also a fire pit to enjoy an evening gathering around the campfire.
You can relax and truly enjoy your Rocky Mountain vacation when you stay at Elk Rock Cottage; it is your perfect mountain cottage.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to entire property except for the Garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have any issues while staying with us, please call ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
This is a great house, newly remodeled and ready for your stay.
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Estes Park Property Management (also referred to as the “Property Manager”) and you, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”). This contract is entered into as of the date when the Renters place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters by email or written mail when their reservation is accepted.
Estes Park Property Management
PO Box 1422
Estes Park, CO 80517
email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All reservations will be paid through Airbnb. The guest will pay a cleaning fee and a damage policy.
The Vacation Rental must be left picked up and the instructions followed prior to leaving.
The minimum stay for this rental is 3 nights unless otherwise stated.
We, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”) agree to the following:
1) We will be completely responsible for any and all damages to the cottage or property caused by our negligence.
2) We will notify the owners of any damage upon arrival.
3) We will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
4) We will pay for any fee that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
5) We will forfeit the full rental amount paid if cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival.
6) There are no refunds for early departure.
7) There are no refunds for snow or weather conditions.
8) All rental monies are due 30 days prior to arrival.
9) We will forfeit security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check-out.
10) We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out.
11) Lost keys will incur replacement costs.
12) This is not a party house.
13) This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental.
14) Pets are NOT allowed.
16) Maximum occupancy is as stated.
17) Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is 10:00 am. A late check-out is subject to extra rental charges.
18) The Renter must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
Renters understand that the Property Managers are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on snow or ice, and that tenants are responsible for the removal of snow and ice around the doorways and paths to car, to include the parking area.
And further that the homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, tenants’ failure to remove snow around access areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Under no circumstances will tenants or their guests hold the owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
I, the Renter, have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein.
Très strictes 30
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 30 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires