The Bungalow on Sprague is sun filled, cozy and has a sense of home when you walk through the door. The stain glass windows reflect the morning and afternoon sun. The front porch sets the mood to chill out, sip a cup of coffee, plan your day in downtown Portland or hit one of our local beaches. The house is newly renovated and sparkles with period charm.
Everything is new from the stain steel kitchen where you can cook breakfast or make a fantastic meal, to all the furnishings around the home. The neighborhood is family friendly and really quiet, so sleeping in is always an option in our super comfy beds. We've thought of everything, so you don't have to. The home is designed to host four guests and if you're traveling alone you'll feel right at home.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house is yours when booking. We have a very small outdoor space and a great front porch to watch the morning sunrise.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have ideas or questions about places to go and things to do, please lean into us for suggestions and guidance to ensure you have a wonderful experience while staying at the Bungalow.
- Maximum Occupancy limited to 4
- Pets are limited to dogs only. Our request is no dogs sleeping in or on the beds.
- Quiet neighborhood, please respect our friends. 10pm is a reasonable time to turn down the volume.
- Before leaving the bungalow, please remove all trash and place in recycling.
- Take a look around one last time for your personal things. Please leave the key on the counter and check to make sure all beach chairs and towels are left at the bungalow.
À partir du 1 septembre 2017 - 31 décembre 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
Hi! I'm Mark owner of the Bungalow on Sprague, restaurateur, homebuilder and Airbnb host. I've gown up in So. Portland, raised my family here and think it's one of the best places to live, and a fantastic location to visit. I have partnered up with Betsy who is also a native of Maine, lives in the neighborhood, enjoys entertaining, shopping and creating memories for family and friends. Our hope is we have just the right amount of contact - we can leave the key in the lock box or we can meet you and suggest things to see and do in the area. We'll take your lead!