Enjoy this beautiful mountain home surrounded by towering pine trees with views of Longs Peak, Twin Sisters, and the sounds of Fish Creek.
Home is spacious with no stairs, has hardwood floors, and a large native stone fireplace. Plenty of living space to accommodate family and friends with a great room, living room, and family room. Wonderful outdoor living area on the large secluded back patio.
Dining area seats 8 at the dining table.
The master bedroom has a king, the second bedroom has 2 singles and the third bedroom has bunk beds. There is also 2 queen pullouts one in the living room and one in the family room.
There are 3 baths to easily accommodate the amount of people in the house.
The outdoor living space includes a comfortable back patio with a gas grill and outdoor seating. There is also outdoor seating out the front of the home under the trees.
All of these features along with internet, a tv in the living room, gas log wood stove, wood burning fireplace, washer dryer, full kitchen make this the perfect vacation rental.
Pets are not allowed at this property.
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Estes Park Property Management (also referred to as the “Property Manager”) and you, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”). This contract is entered into as of the date when the Renters place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters by email or written mail when their reservation is accepted.
Estes Park Property Management
PO Box 1422
Estes Park, CO 80517
email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All reservations will be paid through Airbnb. The guest will pay a cleaning fee and a damage policy.
The Vacation Rental must be left picked up and the instructions followed prior to leaving.
The minimum stay for this rental is 3 nights unless otherwise stated.
We, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”) agree to the following:
1) We will be completely responsible for any and all damages to the cottage or property caused by our negligence.
2) We will notify the owners of any damage upon arrival.
3) We will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
4) We will pay for any fee that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
5) We will forfeit the full rental amount paid if cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival.
6) There are no refunds for early departure.
7) There are no refunds for snow or weather conditions.
8) All rental monies are due 30 days prior to arrival.
9) We will forfeit security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check-out.
10) We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out.
11) Lost keys will incur replacement costs.
12) This is not a party house.
13) This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental.
14) Pets are NOT allowed.
16) Maximum occupancy is as stated.
17) Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is 10:00 am. A late check-out is subject to extra rental charges.
18) The Renter must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
Renters understand that the Property Managers are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on snow or ice, and that tenants are responsible for the removal of snow and ice around the doorways and paths to car, to include the parking area.
And further that the homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, tenants’ failure to remove snow around access areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Under no circumstances will tenants or their guests hold the owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
I, the Renter, have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires