My building is on one of the more secluded corners in the neighborhood but a short walk to everything in DUMBO: the F and A/C trains, the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and all of the many amenities the neighborhood has to offer.
The loft is big, bright, and airy. (The photos don't do it justice.) The kitchen is gigantic and well-appointed. The full-sized bathroom is clean and comfortable. The bedroom itself is spacious and sunny and nicely furnished, with a very comfortable queen-sized bed, big dresser, and a full-sized closet with lots of shelves and hangers. I'll provide clean sheets and towels and extra blankets if you ask. The room has a brand new air conditioner. There's also a washer & dryer available for guest use.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to all parts of the loft except my bedroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm a busy person but I'll do my best to make your stay a comfortable and productive one. I'm happy to respect your privacy but should you need any guidance I'm uniquely qualified: I've lived in New York for over thirty years, driven a taxi and worked in bars and restaurants all over the city.
- Guests under 21 are welcome but they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The general rule is no visitors or extra guests but if you let me know in advance I'll do my best to be accommodating
- If you want to host a party or event please let me know and we may be able to work something out
- Sorry but for safety reasons there's no roof access
- Smokers are welcome but must do their smoking outside. No nicotine or cannabis should be consumed in the building
- I'll be happy to make exceptions to the check-in or check-out time if it's at all possible
- Please keep your perishables in the refrigerator
- Please cleanup after yourself and let me know as soon as possible of any spills, breakage, or property damage. The chances are it won't be a big deal
- Sorry but lost keys require me to change the lock and forfeit your security deposit
- The City of New York has mandatory recycling so please use the labeled receptacles next to the washer & dryer
- There are families in the building so please keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.