Spacious apartment right by Metro Papineau offering a stunning view of the Jacques-Carter Bridge. This superb location is less than 500m away from restaurants, coffee shops, a grocery store and pharmacy. With a cozy living room, a huge terasse, as well as a fully equipped bathroom and kitchen, this place offers every guest what they need to make this place a second home.
The view directly from your room is stunning, just open the curtain so you can enjoy it! In summer, you can even see all the fireworks from your room.
The apartment's spacious, if you want to relax or chill, our cozy living room will be at your disposal. We also have a huge bathroom for you to take a shower or a bath and a full-equiped kitchen.
Accès des voyageurs
You can access to everything you see, enjoy!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need anything at all during your stay, dont be shy and contact us, we will help you with pleasure.
I'm really responsive to any request and I live 5 steps away in the same building.
There is quebecker's beers and refreshments in the fridge for you. There is also television in the smallest room with a thread HDMI to use your mobile.
In the bathroom, we have all that it is necessary for a shower or a bath.
Be the guest you'd like to have in your own apartment.
1. All bookings require a security deposit of $300 or more. You will not be charged for this in advance. You will only be charged if you break the rules or break things in the apartment. Let us be clear, we will not charge you for a broken glass, but please, try to be careful.
2. Check-in time is flexible, it depends if there's people leaving the same day you arrive. In that case, it would be at anytime before 3PM. If you arrive before that, we are leaving next door and can hold to your things until 3PM if you feel comfortable with that. Check-out time is anytime before 12PM. You are welcome for a early check-out or a late check-in, its no problem at all.
3. We do not allow indoor smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine. There's a huge terrace for you to use if you want to do so.
4. No pets are allowed in the apartment.
5. Moderate music and small parties are allowed. Just remember that we have neighbours, do it as if it were your own place and there shouldn't be any problem. If you need red cups, pingpong balls and a table to play a certain kind of game, we do have everything you need.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. Our apartment doesn't allow more than 12 people sleeping, breaking that rule and the security deposit will be charged in full.
8. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
9. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Cet hôte a 17 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires