* Direct Falls views from dining table & pillow lit at night
* 1 EU king sized bed 1 single bed & 1 floor mattress
* Baby pack and play travel cot & high chair available
* Wifi 20Mbits/s, 32" TV screen & 330 English movies, charging station
* Basic groceries: olive oil, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, milk to get you started
* Towel, hand towel, face cloth & 2 pillows / person. 2 kitchen towels
* 50m Bus stop, own laundry & carport included
* Our home with 3 star rating by Swiss Tourism
* 2 full length sofas (3 seaters) to relax on, full dining table seats 4 & bean bag
* Balcony chairs table to enjoy watching Staubbach Falls
* Non-smoking, no pets, 2 room apartment 45 m2,
* Easy kitchen: stove, oven, new microwave, rice cooker, lots of cookware, sharp knives
* Shared Table tennis & sauna downstairs (1CHF for 35 min). Your own lockable laundry/bag space downstairs usable 24/7 which is rare in Switzerland. Some laundry powder and dryer included - but you will be having fun rather than doing your washing :)
* Ski storage room, pram storage area
* Security key access
Accès des voyageurs
*Laundry downstairs, your own private lockable space also good for drying wet coats, storing big bags. and huge laundry tub for washing small child to protect your back from bending over
*Access to sauna and tennis table room
* Sit by little creek on lawn and enjoy Staubbach Falls and picnic with your children
Échanges avec les voyageurs
* Often host meets on arrival only. Limited local help with small issues if they occur.
* Host available by email, Whats app, phone, all details onhand.
* Please see House Rules below for Cancellation policy and important things that may affect your planning. These rates are based on 2 persons sharing.
* Extra persons can sleep on mattress on floor and add EURO 20 per person per night for linen, visitors/tourist tax and cleaning.
* If you want to hire portable cot/linens& high chair for Children under 2, it is EURO 10 per night and charged as an extra service fee
* Loads of brochures of local and near by activities, sights and transport
* Amazing cheese from local dairies
* Local shops: meat and bakery shops as well as ski hire, bike, hairdressing, watch and gift shops, restaurants, cafes, 2 banks, Post, petrol, Tourist office (super helpful), adventure sports booking, swimming pool, mini golf, tennis, (Cross Country ski track to Stechelberg), geocaching, & supermarket.
* Many mid priced restaurants to choose from within walking distance
- Quiet after 10pm please as other residents start work early
- Park front of car into wall under carport
- Key deposit of EUR200 becuase key is a special security key that opens everything & is very costly to replace
- No bath, no dishwasher, no TV subscription but library of 200+ movies for TV
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.