À propos de ce logement
Our beautiful home in Knockranny is located overlooking the picturesque town of Westport and breathtaking views of Croagh Patrick and Clew Bay.
Right on our doorstep ,you can enjoy the Great Western Greenway cycling and walking trail which traverses Irelands Atlantic Coast between Westport town and Achill Island.
Accès des voyageurs
- Our house used to be a guesthouse, we divided it into two houses. Our house is the one with the red door.
- Guests will have access to their room using our hall entrance.
- All bedrooms are situated on the second floor of our house (no lift available).
- A light breakfast will be ready on a table outside the bedrooms which include bread, jam, butter and the use of a microwave and toaster.
- Each bedroom have a mini fridge and tea/coffee facilities.
- Please park on the right hand side of the house.
- Guest can use our astro-turf tennis court free of charge. You can either bring your own tennis rackets and balls or use ours for free.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If we are in the house I'll try to be available as much as possible. If I'm away guest can always reach me on my phone.
We also have another larger double room and a single room both with en-suite bathroom listed on Airbnb.
- Check-in time is between 5pm to 9pm
- As we have 3 young children we would insist that our guests keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- We would also prefer families or quiet couples. We live in a quiet family neighbourhood.
- Strictly no Smoking inside the house
- Smoking is allowed outside using the back door
- Please note this listing is for room only . A light breakfast of cereal, toast, tea and coffee will be offered to guests. There is no access to cooking facilities.
- The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and is provided with linen, towels and a mini fridge
- The bedroom is located on the 2nd floor of our house.
- If shoes wet and muddy please leave them downstairs
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.