This centrally located Wicker Park studio is easy to access from O'Hare and is within walking distance to some of the best restaurants in Chicago. Explore the brand new elevated 606 walking/biking trail in the summer or shop til you drop along Milwaukee Ave.
With a private balcony and a shared rooftop just one floor above this apartment, this studio won't feel crowded. Modern appliances and an upgraded bathroom make the space a comfortable retreat for couples or business travelers and the bed and living room areas are sure to make you feel right at home.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to the entire space, but please be courteous to our neighbors!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We'll meet you for check-in and check-out, but you can reach out 24/7!
In order to make your stay as seamless as possible, please read and follow the following apartment rules carefully:
- Unless agreed otherwise, earliest checkin is at 3 pm, and latest checkout is at 11 am
- A $50 fee may apply for out-of-hours checkin / checkout (8pm - 7am)
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment
- Please contact your host or apartment manager directly with any issue or concern, do not contact the front desk or the management office of the building (they are not Airbnb friendly)
- If you’re having guests over, you must pick them up from the lobby. Please don’t have them reach the front desk, since the receptionist will call the owner (there’s no intercom)
- Please be considerate of the neighbors and keep the noise levels down, especially during hours of rest
- If the building has amenities (e.g. pool, fitness center, etc.) you are welcome to use them at your own risk, and those might not always be available
- During your stay, you will be held responsible for all damages done to the apartment, its fixture, furniture, and equipment, and you will be required to cover all losses caused by any such damages
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro