Licensed by Osaka City government.
An old Japanese-style 2 stories house. Enjoy the Japanese lifestyle of Showa era in 1950's.
Located near the center of Osaka, convenient to go anywhere around such as Osaka Castle, Universal Studio Japan, Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi, Nipponbashi, etc.
5 min. walk to Tenjinbashisuji, the longest shopping arcade in Japan (longer than Shinsaibashi), and there are 600 shops including restaurants & souvenir shops.
- 1 bedroom with "tatami", Japanese straw floor coverings.
- 2 bedrooms with wooden floors.
- Beds are all "futon", Japanese-style mattresses.
- There is an "engawa", Japanese-style indoor veranda.
- Japanese-style bathroom with bathtub, shower, and water heater system.
- Western‐style lavatory with Japanese "washlet" system.
- One key lock, one internal lock without a key at the entrance.
Accès des voyageurs
- You can go in and use all the rooms of the house, except one room on the second floor. We use it as a storage room.
- The host and co-hosts may visit the house once in a while after your permission to collect garbages.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- We fully respect your privacy.
- Right behind the house is "Netagoya", an event room managed by the host. Every Friday from 7PM to 10:30PM, participants can sing 1 to 3 songs with a guitar in rotation. You can use our guitar. Come and join our live show and have fun with other musicians and travelers. The participation fee is ¥1,000 per person. Please feel free to come over.
- If you want to give your own concert or performance show, we can help you. Please let us know in advance.
- There are lots of Japanese neighbors who want to go bar-hopping with you. If you want, they can take you to restaurants & bars only known among local people. No extra fee is needed, just pay your own bill.
- The host and co-hosts live very near from the house. Please let us know if you have any questions or problems, so we can help you.
- A person who did the booking on Airbnb must stay.
- When checking in, please sign the contract document and the visitors' book, and show us your passports. We will send you the contract document after reservation.
- Guests must be able to speak & write English or Japanese (because the host and co-hosts can only understand English or Japanese). Of course, regardless of nationality.
I am an owner of a live music club named “Netagoya” very close from the rental house. I am also a singer and songwriter, and hold live concerts playing my guitar once in a while. My favorite musician is Bob Dylan.
If you are looking for a place to hold an event or want to perform in Japan, please feel free to ask.
Of course, you are also welcome if you are not interested in music. Please make yourself at home, and have a nice trip in Osaka.