Lovely 1 bedroom 750 sq. ft. concrete loft with spectacular panoramic view of the city and north shore mountains. Add 130 sq. ft of patio through sliding doors facing the view. Clean, minimalist and modern.
Located on 6th Street near Manitoba Street. Quiet street, only 14 units in this well constructed building, not a high rise. Yet very central, 5 mins walk to Cambie St. (Whole Foods), Main Street, Broadway and Olympic Village.
One bedroom with queen bed. The living room couch flips out to a double bed for sleeping comfortably too.
• hardwood floors
• gas fireplace
• full kitchen, stainless fridge/ gas stove/ dishwasher/ double sink
• sliding doors to large north facing deck (14 ft x 9 ft) with BBQ and dining table.
• enclosed common courtyard patio to front door, 3rd floor, very secure
• built-in closet, cabinets
• new bathroom, deep tub/shower
• underground parking (one car) if required
• 10 ft ceilings
• cross ventilation with windows/doors at both ends of the loft