***All rates are subject to local taxes. Please note that Airbnb does not collect all of the Hotel tax of 15%; they only collect for the state, it is up to the owner to collect collect the city tax prior to booking.**
My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, beach, grocery stores and fishing peir.. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the coziness, the kitchen and everything is with in walking distance..
This 1BR Galveston condo (sleeps 6) enjoys beach views and a fantastic location on the corner of 61st and Seawall. Perks include a full-size stocked kitchen, 2 pools on the property (1 is heated!), in-unit convertible washer dryer, beach chairs, umbrella and a beach mat. Close to many restaurants and the grocery store all within walking distance! Access to the beach is across the street and so is the fishing pier for those that love to fish.
INSIDE THE RENTAL
Step inside the unit and open the double barn door to reveal this beautiful queen-size bedroom to the left, detailed with all-new linen and a fresh beach decor. To the right there are 2 built-in micro twin-over-micro twin bunk beds in the hallway, ship-style with fun fishy decals plastered on the wall surly to attract the imagination of any young child.
Down the hall and to the left is the bright full-size bath with a shower/tub combo with a removal able shower wand with adjustable jets. Beautiful granite vanity tops and designer colors make this bathroom very inviting. The master bedroom has direct access to the bathroom for additional privacy.
Find the open-concept kitchen at the end of the hall with a panty. A smart layout lends an airy feel to the space, and appliances include a full size 17 cu ft fridge with an ice maker, 4 burner glass cook top and built in oven, microwave, dishwasher, and a compact convertible washer/dryer. A breakfast bar dubs as extra countertop space and has seating for 4. Kitchen is full stocked service for 8 and includes a Tea Kettle, Rice Cooker, Blender, Toaster, Coffer maker, larger variety of pots and pans plus oven tins, pizza pans, cooking utensils and chopsticks.
Find deep ocean colors in the living room, furnished with a full-size blue sleeper sofa, coffee lift table to accommodate two more people for dinner, an armchair, and a big flat-screen TV. Access the balcony through sliding glass doors and feel the Gulf breeze! Enjoy coffee in the morning as you over look the ocean view or relax in the evening on the comfortable Adirondack wooden chairs as you watch the sun set.
Other amenities included is:
Wifi printer in the closet (no Guarantee if ink or paper is available)
DVD player in Master
As well as several others convenient items all available for your enjoyments while you stay with us.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to all amenities that the condo complex has to offer plus you can have up to two parking passes.
We use a key-less entry system. You will receive a email with instruction on how to access the unit. Your code is only good for the duration of your stay.
Please note, price does not include Galveston County Hotel Tax, Airbnb only charges for state tax which is 6% Galveston charges additional 9% which I will collect from you by asking for a separate payment. Feel free to confirm with Airbnb, they do not have a mechanize for owners to collect that tax other then me making a payment request.
1) No Pets, no exception
2) No smoking inside the unit. On the balcony is acceptable, please pick up after yourself.
3) No under age drinking on the property.
4) No illegal drugs are to be used or on property at anytime.
5) If anyone staying or visiting were to get sick on the property and its not property cleaned up you will be charged extra for that cleaning. A minimum charge of $100 will be applied for cleaning up after any bodily fluids. Anything that can not be cleaned properly will be replaced.
6) No Trailers, RV’s, Boats or anything other then a vehicle is permitted in parking area. You are permitted to have 2 vehicles and both must have parking passes or they will be towed at owner’s expense. There is one exception, Lonestar Rally but permission must be granted in advance.
7) No excessive noise. Quite time is between 10pm and 7am.
8) You are not permitted to remove towels from the unit, not even for the pool.
9) No barbecuing on balcony, no open flames of any kind. This is a fire code violation and Fire Marshall will fine you.
10) The host provides you with makeup wipes, please use those wipe to remove makeup. If you use the towels or washcloths you will be charged an extra cleaning fee for excessive cleaning. Do not use those wipes on your bottom or as baby wipes. Under no circumstances are those wipes to be flushed. Please use the waist basket in the bathroom that is provided.
11) No more then 6 people permitted in the unit at any give time. This is a fire code violation.
12) It is always best that you report any damages directly to the owner prior to your departure. Damages discovered after the fact tend to be intentional and will be treat as such.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires