This new and modern 1 bedroom apartment located op top of the Eden on the Bay lifestyle mall is perfect for those in search of epic Table Mountain views.
Walk right out your door and into the ocean for a surf, grab a bite at one of the many great restaurants on the beach front or hop on a MyCiti bus to be in Cape Town City Center in 40 minutes.
Features: Free wifi, DSTV Compact, a secure parking bay, space to sleep up to 4 guests, a grocery store and laundry in the complex.
- Respect your neighbors: you might be on holiday but some of our neighbors are not. So no loud music after 10pm.
- Observe the building rules: we will run you through some of the building rules upon arrival. These mostly relate to noise, guests, use of communal space and smoking. Do not break these rules as you will be held accountable for any penalties.
- The apartment sleeps 4: no additional overnight guests are allowed.
- No smoking in the apartment or shared communal spaces throughout the building. Smoking is allowed on the balcony as long as the sliding doors are closed to prevent smoke from seeping back in.
- Our cleaning lady will clean the apartment before your arrival and then once a week for longer stays. She has a key to the apartment to let herself in. She is very reliable and there is no need to worry about theft. Please notify me if you do not wish to have her clean the apartment.
- A key replacement fee of $35 will apply if keys are lost and must be paid before checkout or will be recovered using the Airbnb resolution center.
- Please note that check-in time is before 10pm and that a late check-in fee of R300 will apply to all check-in's after 10pm.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
There’s just something about our apartment in Bloubergstrand that makes us come back again and again - an escape from our busy lives here in Joburg.
Our home away from home is conveniently situated on the quiet side of the Eden on the Bay shopping precinct in Big Bay, Western Cape. The accessibility of the downstairs shops and world class restaurants allow for an effortless holiday experience, enjoying a day on the beach, jogging along the ocean with breathtaking views of Table Mountain or appreciating a delicious meal at the local restaurants, without having to get in your car.
Thanks for checking out place at Eden on the Bay in Big Bay. We hope you find it as relaxing and convenient as we do.