Many Vietnamese consider District 3 an ideal place to live. It has many large, colonial villas hidden behind trees, and it is right next to District 1. There is a decent quality of life and many street food options. Less 'westernized' than District 1, it is a peaceful place to live near central Saigon. Vietnamese people say you should "Go out in District 1, eat in District 5, and sleep in District 3." Maybe our self-catering house-share accommodation service is exactly what you're looking for
My house is very close central in District 1, I offer a private, clean & cozy room with ensuite bathroom in a quite house.
A big balcony projects over the street. Where you can flung open the curtains to let in the sunlight over the room early in the morning and to relax in peaceful evening ( There wasn't much traffic in night).
In room comfortable :
- A little book is the definitive travel guide in HCM.
- Complimentary drink water, coffee,tea
- Air-conditioned , LCD Tivi.
- Comfy bedroom with linen, pillows
- Hair dryer, electric iron.
- Towels, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, milk bath, toilet paper.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have 24/7 self-access, no curfew.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My younger sister ( Ms, Quynh) usually stays at home so please don't hesitate to contact her if you have any problem.
Please note that we do not have an elevator so you'll have to walk up 25- 40 steps depending which floor your private room is on.
- Please keep clean and put things in order after using the kitchen, the bathroom and public area.
- Please note that your guest are prohibited from staying overnight with you.
TIMING & SECURITY
- Check in : after 13:00 pm & check out : before 12:00 pm (noon)
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Cancellation : Flexible - please let me know at least 1 day in advance
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires