A unique development actually built on the sea, on the beautiful beach of San Bruno Yucatán between the ports of Progreso and Telchac.
The project is in complete harmony with nature, peacefully coexisting with a variety of the beautiful flora and fauna endemic to this zone, the coastal dune which are now.
San Bruno is located just 35 minutes from Merida, 10 minutes from the Port of Progreso and 5 minutes from the Port of Telchac.
The villa contain a series of spacious and comfortable areas, with a living room, dining room, kitchen, maids’ room with bath, half bath, wooden terraces; and 3 bedrooms with 3 full baths on the second floor.
The house is fully equiped with:
Accès des voyageurs
The project also includes a parking area, pool, sun decks and 3000 square meters of land dedicated to the conservation of plant species native to the region. In addition a custodian lives on the project, providing maintenance and service in the common areas.
Hydro pneumatic system to guarantee good water pressure in the villas
Automatic water chlorator and filter.
Lighting system throughout the common and exterior areas of the complex
Security and maintenance 24/7
House Rules for Guests and Visitors
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighboring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
- Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your deposit.
- Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behavior and must minimize their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbors and local community.
- The maximum number of Guests permitted at a Property must not exceed a maximum of 2 adults per bedroom
- The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited
- Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage in accordance with the usual practice at the Property (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas.
- Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
- No glassware is permitted in the pool area. Unbreakable glasses are required for these areas
- Children are only allowed in the pool when there is one adult for every two children using the pool.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors.
- Pets are not permitted at this property.
- Damages and breakages must be reported to the owner.
- If a hurricane warning is issued by the National Hurricane Center for the Yucatan area within 7 days of your scheduled arrival date, you may call in advance to reschedule or cancel your vacation package without any cancellation or change fees imposed.
- For stays longer than a week, guests are responsible for the electricity they consume.
- Daily maid service is available upon request