★ Double Bed (140 x 188).
★ 16 sq meters apartment.
★ Juso is the closest station (4 mins).
★ Direct access to Kyoto, Kobe and Takarazuka.
★ Umeda station is 10 minutes by foot/train.
★ Shin Osaka and Osaka station are 15 minutes by foot/train.
★ 1 hour 15 minutes from Airport (Bus to Shinhankyu Hotel and train to Juso).
★ Located right beside a major shopping street with supermarket, dry cleaning, restaurant, bars, cafes, electronic store, convenience store, pharmacy etc.
Completely refurbished, we've made our best effort to create a "balanced" Airbnb apartment for the budget traveler by juggling location, cost and multi-functionality which caters for your preference whether you are an explorers, book worm, buddy chef or multimedia guru.
You can leave the bed as it is (if you prefer the great outdoors) and just crash at night or change the apartment into a living mode with sofa and table (depending on your preference).
If you enjoy eating in please go ahead and use the electric stove, kitchen utensils and microwave/oven/grill.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is on the first floor. It's a private room that you don't have to share with anybody else.
You have access to the 1st floor and the space out of the backdoor. Please do not venture any further into the apartment block as you may disturb the other tenants.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be available by phone should you have any troubles during your stay.
- NOISE - If you’re coming to Osaka to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- ACCESS - Since this is a shared apartment block with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- CLEANING - Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the bath when you're leaving. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- SHOES - To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home (as with most Japanese homes).
- DAMAGE - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS - We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- NOISE LIMIT - To be considerate to the neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other tenants and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house :)
Cet hôte a 65 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I grew up in Ireland and came to Japan in 2002 "for a year or two" but in the end I couldn't leave!
I work in Tokyo as an independent recruiter, I love cycling, I play in a rock band and enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
Most of all I love traveling but when I'm not traveling, I love hosting people from other countries!
I speak "upper intermediate" Japanese whatever that is but suffice to say, I can order a beer and some food!
I'm here to help so please don't hesitate to call me. I want to make your Japan experience a dream come true!