My place is close to art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the views, the people, the location, the outdoors space, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids).Long-weekends and local Franschhoek Festival weekends, are subject to a minimum stay requirement. Please enquire to confirm the minimum stay requirement for a particular long/festival weekend.
The Original Guest Suite at Bellingham Homestead is a place with a wealth of History! Some very well known people and personalities have stayed here over the years, as personal friends and guests of Mr and Mrs Podlashuk, the founders of Bellingham Wines. Set amongst 5 1/2 Hectares of beautiful gardens with sweeping Mountain vistas ... its a very serene and relaxing Space! The Original Guest Suite has a Sofa Couch / Sleeper couch for use at a surchage of R250.00 per night. Please be advised that the use of this Couch is only suitable for children or young teens. The price listed for the Original Guest Suite, does not include the R250.00 surcharge. This surcharge will be added if it is required.
Accès des voyageurs
A King-size bed dominates a spacious, light and bright and airy bedoom which has an en-suite Dressing Room and bathroom. The dining area is open-plan onto the kitchenette. The sitting room opens onto an enclosed Patio which has access to the Gardens and the Swimming Pool.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Bellingham Homestead Mangement and staff are available to assist you with advice and help with information, during your stay here - You need only to ask us! We're more than happy to assist with ideas and tips for daytime trips and adventures - if you're up to getting out and about!
Bird lovers are advised to remember their Binoculars and Log books.
Artists are encouraged to bring their easels and spend time outdoors painting, drawing and sketching ....
Writers may wish to join the likes of Frederick Forsyth, who stayed at Bellingham for a number of months while writing his sequel to the Day of the Jackal ... namely, The Dogs of War!
If you're coming to relax and escape the humdrum of the City Life - bring your books and magazines, a hat and your bathing costume and take time out at our Swimming Pool!
We have an array of Pool loungers and tables and chairs at the Swimming Pool to make use of ....
- Guests are requested to be mindful of other guests that are in Residence at Bellingham Homestead. Pets are Welcome, in some Suites/Cottages, provided we are advised in advance and that they are completely socialised with other dogs as we do have dogs that are permanently Resident here. Functions may be held here at Bellingham. We are a well known Function and Wedding/Event Venue. Please contact us for Function and Venue hire details. Events or parties may only be held by prior arrangement with Management and upon payment of the Venue fee applicable for your Function in the designated area.
- On confirmation of a booking, guests will be contacted by Bellingham Homestead Management, please be so kind as to follow the request of the email or telephone call, with regard to anticipated Check-In time.
- A complimentary Tea and Coffee tray are provided in your Suite on your arrival, for your convenience. Supermarkets and delicatessens are located in Franschhoek Village, Stellenbosch and Paarl, all of which are a short distance away.
- We are located at Groot Drakenstein, Franschhoek. We are 10km from Franschhoek Village, 20 minutes drive from Stellenbosch and 20 minutes drive from Paarl. We are a short and convenient 45 mins drive from Cape Town International Airport and 40 minutes drive (off-peak traffic) from Cape Town City Centre.
- Guests booking 24 hours prior to arrival are required to make payment in full, for their Reservation. Please note, we do not have Card Facilities here.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires