My place is in Ranau town. We are close to the weekend Tamu (local market), Poring Hot Springs & Sabah Tea Garden (15mins drive), Kundasang (25mins drive), Ranau Sports Complex (5mins drive). You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the big space in the guesthouse . My place is good for families (with kids) and big groups with car parking facilitiy available.
PDK Ranau Guesthouse - is located in a relaxed village area. However, we are near to all amenities (hospital, churches, supermarket, food court and restaurants), which is just 5-10minutes drive.
Kitchen facilities is available for light cooking and BBQ session.
Embrace the sound of being wake up by real roosters in the morning and cows sleeping on the road as we are located in the village area.
PDK Ranau (pemulihan Dalam komuniti / rehabilitation community Centre) is just right next to us. It's a Centre for special children with special needs (OKU).
Accès des voyageurs
Kitchen facilities without charges. Extra bed at RM10.00/bed, (small blanket RM2.00/nos & big blanket RM5.00/nos)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am able to assist you with logistic and suggestion for attraction and activities around Kundasang-Sandakan area. I believe that holiday is meant to be well-planned to save time, cost and experience something that is off the beaten path (especially when you are with a big family group)
Self-driven vehicle (or car rental) is expected when you stay at the guesthouse as public transportation is quite unpredicatable.
- Guesthouse is within village area, please expect occassionally friendly bugs/insects (not dangerous) and sounds of rooster in the morning.
- Kindly keep the premises clean and undamaged
- Kindly switch of all Air-conditioned, Lights and Electrical appliances when not in used or leaving the unit for safety and energy conserve.
- No smoking allowed inside the unit (you are welcome to smoke outside)
- Kitchen is good for light-cooking only, BBQ pits is available for use.
- Kindly keep volume down at night after 10pm to avoid unnecessary complaints