4 BEDROOMS, 2 1/2 BATHROOMS BRAND NEW HOME, FEATURING GOURMET KITCHEN, PATIO, HIGHSPEED INTERNET WIFI, DIRECT TV, AND FURNISHED WITH BRAND NEW FURNITURES. LOCATED AT A RESORT-STYLE CONDO WITHIN MINUTES FROM GROCERIES STORES AND MAJOR RESTAURANT CHAINS. 35-40 MIN FROM MIAMI AIRPORT AND THE GATEWAY TO THE KEYS. LESS THAN 2 MILES FROM TURNPIKE AND WITHIN A FEW MILES FROM CORAL CASTLE, EVERGLADES, HOMESTEAD MIAMI SPEEDWAY, SCHNEBLY WINERY, HOMESTEAD BEACH/BAYFRONT, MIAMI ZOO, MONKEY JUNGLE, MUSEUMS!
My space comfortably fits 3 people. There are 2 beds: 1 full with a trundle twin bed. Very comfortable memory foam mattresses in both beds.
There is plenty of space in the house as we travel frequently.
Every room has its key. You may lock the door and keep the key during your stay. (please, don't forget the key inside the room, nor lose it. There will be a $10 replacing key fee for any lost key).
Every furniture and appliance is brand new.
The bathroom may or may not be shared. That would depend if the other room is occupied or not.
PLEASE, AS THIS IS A NEW CONSTRUCTION YOU WILL NEED TO USE EITHER THE IPHONE MAP APP OR MAPQUEST APP TO GET TO THE HOUSE. THE OTHER ONES MAY NOT BRING YOU HERE.
Accès des voyageurs
Free DIRECTV in Living Room. Private Room has a 32" TV also with DIRECTV.
Free Internet 75 Mbps Wi-Fi
Free Parking Space (one guaranteed in front of the house/driveway)
Free to use All appliances in the Kitchen
Free Hair Dryer
Free Iron and Table
Free Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
Washer/Dryer (we provide soap and fabric softener for just $2 washer and $2 Dryer per use)
2 available bathrooms (one full and one half)
3-speed floor stylish fan
Closet with Hangers, Mirror, Mobile and Adjustable Laptop/Food Bed Table
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We'll try to interact with our guests as much as they want :). We'll try to assist them with all their needs. :)
I don't smoke, but smoking is allowed only in the patio or porch with the door to the house closed.
The house is 15-20 minutes from the first island, which is North Key Largo.
We have 4 cameras (1 in the main entrance/living room, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the great/dining room, and 1 in the corridor to the rooms) in the house for the security of our own guests.
1. No guests of guests.
2. No moving furniture around.
3. No smoking inside.
4. No shoes on carpeted area. (Shoes MUST be left downstairs, no walking upstairs with shoes on).
5. Turn OFF all lights and electronics when not in use.
6. No windows open when A/C on.
7. No drugs and excessive alcohol consumption.
Things to take into consideration…
1-Please park your car correctly. Be considerate with others.
2-Please clean up after yourself.
4-Be sure to LOCK the door when you leave at all times.
5-Please do not SLAM doors.
6-Please leave things where you found after using them.
Please note that "Quiet Time" is observed between 10pm - 7am, this is a time of rest and relaxation for our guests. Cooperate with us in providing this restful environment.
Sharing with you our home is a wonderful experience, we only ask you to take care of our home as if it was your own.
- SMOKING IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE PATIO WITH THE DOOR TO THE HOUSE CLOSED
- THIS IS A QUITE AND UPSCALE COMMUNITY, PLEASE KEEP NOISE DOWN AND READ THE OBSERVANCE OF HOUSE RULES CAREFULLY
- PARKING SPACES (ONE GUARANTEED IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE.
- ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES CAN BE USED BY GUESTS.
- I WILL TRY TO INTERACT WITH GUESTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I WILL TRY TO ASSIST THEM WITH ALL THEIR NEEDS. I MAY OR MAY NOT BE PRESENT DURING YOUR STAY.
- BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED, HOWEVER, FREE COFFEE AND COFFEE MAKER IS AVAILABLE .
- SHOES MUST BE LEFT DOWNSTAIRS TO KEEP CARPET AREA CLEANED. THANK YOU.
- 3rd GUEST WILL HAVE A TRUNDLE TWIN BED .
- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DOWNLOAD WAZE APP FOR ACCURATE PIN LOCATION TO BE SENT TO YOU OR IF YOU USE IPHONE, I CAN ALSO SHARE MY LOCATION. THIS IS A NEW CONSTRUCTION AND THE SECTOR IS STILL BEEN ADDED TO SOME MAP APPS.
- CHECKOUT AT 12 PM
- NO CLEANING FEE. PLEASE LEAVE THE HOUSE AS CLEAN AND ORGANIZED AS YOU CAN.
I AM A MODERN EASY-GOING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL. I LIVE A VERY HEALTHY AND ETHICAL LIFESTYLE. I ENJOY READING, EXERCISING, AND SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.