Rustic and beautiful 2BR 2BA condo sleeps 9. Open floor plan with efficient kitchen with gorgeous new counter-tops! Very comfortable sleeping spaces. Bathrooms are beautiful and updated. Deck hot tub seats 8. Feel like skiing? Open the door....put on your gear...AND GO with the SKI-IN and SKI-OUT feature! Seasonal rentals are welcome at 50% discount per night! Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and groups.
1. SHORT TERM RENTAL POLICY
W9 Sunridge, Champion, PA 15622
This policy is made between “Sunridge Condo”, hereinafter “Management”, and Applicant, hereinafter “Renter”. Management agrees to rent to Renter the selected property at address noted above, (hereinafter referred to as “rental”), under the following conditions:
Check-in Time: 4pm or Later ` Check-outTime: 11am or Earlier.
Early Check-in or Late Check-out must be pre-approved and may be subject to an additional fee. Very often we have guests checking-out and checking-in on the same day and need the time to prepare a beautiful space.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable Security Deposit may be charged for each reservation and/or a non-refundable Property Damage Protection Policy through CSA .
The following are ways to avoid incurring additional charges. :
• Renter shall deliver possession of residence in good and clean order and repair.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash dumpsters provided at the left hand side of the parking lot.
• Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned or hand-washed and put away.
• Excessively dirty units will incur an additional cleaning cost at $25/man hour.
• No linens, towels and/or beach towels are lost or damaged.
• No early check-in or late checkout, unless previously authorized.
• Furniture and/or electronics that have been moved are returned to their original position and reconnected.
• Every item of inventory within the condo is accounted for and in good repair.
• For any damage to property, furnishings or any item in the condo that exceeds the security deposit, the guest will be held financially responsible for repairs and/or replacement of damaged property.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to nine (9) persons. An additional charge or $50/ person/night for guests in addition to nine (9) will be assessed.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property. At the end of the stay, all dirty towels should be placed in the bathtubs or hampers provided. Linens and towels will be laundered by Management at the end of each guest’s stay at no additional charge.
RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
SUBLET - Renter may not sublet residence or assign this rental agreement without written consent of Management.
FIRE & CASUALTY - If residence becomes uninhabitable by reason of fire, explosion, or by other casualty, Management may terminate rental agreement or repair damages.
RIGHT OF ACCESS - Management shall have the right of access to rental for repair and maintenance, or showing of the unit during reasonable hours and with prior notification. We will do our best to not disturb current guests. In the event of an emergency, Management may enter at any time to protect life and prevent damage to the property.
USE - Rental shall be used so as to comply with state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances. If the rental becomes unavailable due to enforcement of coding ordinances, the Renter shall not have legal recourse against Management for any reason. Renter shall not use rental or permit it to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner so as to interfere with neighbors’ quiet enjoyment of their residence. Any misuse described above shall result in termination of Rental Agreement and no refund of any payments will be issued. Quiet time between midnight and 8:00 am should be a courtesy afforded to neighbors.
PROPERTY LOSS - Management shall not be liable for damage to renter’s property of any type, for any reason or cause whatsoever.
PETS - Animals, birds or pets of any kind shall not be permitted inside the rental unit at any time unless the prior written approval of Management has been obtained within this contract.
INDEMNIFICATION - Renter releases Mgmt from liability for and agrees to indemnify Management against losses, incurred by Management as a result of (a) Renter’s failure to fulfill any condition of this agreement; (b) any damage or injury happening in or about rental or premises to renter’s invitees or licensees or such person’s property; (c) Renter’s failure to comply with any requirements imposed by any governmental authority; and (d) any judgment, lien, or other encumbrance filed against renter as a result of renter’s action.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT - This agreement and any attached addendum constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no oral statements shall be binding. It is the intention of the parties herein that if any of this rental agreement is invalid, for any reason, such invalidity shall not void the remainder of the rental agreement.
FAILURE OF MANAGEMENT TO ACT - Failure of Management to insist upon compliance with the terms of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any violation. I have read the foregoing agreement and agree with its terms.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
“Sunridge Condo” owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Barbara Dawson, Property Manager
2. WELCOME TO 7 SPRINGS MOUNTAIN RESORT
W9 Sunridge, Champion, PA 15622 – Sunridge Community
Property Manager – Barbara Dawson (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
We hope you thoroughly enjoy this privately owned accommodation as your “Home Away From Home” during your stay in the beautiful 7 Springs Mountains! In the unlikely event of a problem with the condo upon arrival, we ask that you call our Property Manager, Barbara Dawson at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) within 2 hours of check-in and leave a description of any problems, existing damage and/or unsatisfactory cleaning conditions. Your message will be date and time stamped so that we do not bill you for damages that occurred prior to your arrival. Also, we understand that accidents happen and if damages of any kind occur during your stay, please let us know immediately. Claims may be made under the Property Damage Protection which is carried on most reservations. However, as per the Claims Department, timely reporting is critical to qualify for damage compensation, so protect your liability by reporting immediately! Thank you in advance for your cooperation and care with our vacation home!
The following guidelines have been established to ensure an enjoyable stay for all of our valued guests:
• EMERGENCIES dial 911; NON-EMERGENCY Local Police Dept. dial (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• All units are non-smoking indoors. Violations to this policy will result in a $200/day charge. Responsible smoking outside on decks is permitted. Please use ashtray provided and dispose of butts properly.
• Please keep noise and music to a minimum after 11:00pm. Your neighbors thank you!
• Sorry, NO PETS are allowed in any unit. Certified Service Animals may be considered and must be authorized PRIOR to your stay.
• To avoid damage to the unit, please store your sports equipment in the designated area next to fireplace.
• Please ensure all the doors and windows are locked when you leave the premises.
• Please DO NOT re-arrange furniture and/or electronics. A maintenance service charge may be assessed if furniture needs to be returned to it’s original position and/or electronics need hooked up.
• If you are with a group occupying multiple units, please do not move items between units. THANK YOU!
• NO charcoal grills are allowed. Summer guests may responsibly use a gas grill on the deck if provided.
• Information, special services, first aid, etc., please call the Front Desk at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), extension 3000.
• Check-out details can be found in the Guest Manual. Please refer to it and follow instructions. It’s extremely important that the water and water heater is turned off properly to avoid potential pipe freezing!
• FREE 24/7 SHUTTLE SERVICE is provided for your convenience. Please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) EXT 5000 to request transportation.
• IMPORTANT: Upon departure please remember to leave your key in the lockbox! (Code 4411)
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Cet hôte a 16 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Russ and I are the owners of 3 lovely fully furnished single family homes in the Pittsburgh area, plus property managers of 4 beautiful fully furnished condos in 7 Springs.
A series of life-changing events led us to this wonderful venture of providing Furnished Short Term Lodgings. While some of the events may have been difficult, we are forever grateful for doors that were opened and believe God has always been guiding us! We are focused on providing a clean, beautiful and comfortable home for you and your family.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at . We believe you are guided and protected as well. Hope to see you soon!
Blessings, Barbara & W. Russell Dawson