A beautiful post and beam family home located in a cul-de-sac surrounded by conservation land. Easy access to trails leading to pond and cranberry bogs. Only a ten minute walk to Old Silver Beach, the warmest, sandiest beach in Massachusetts.
This house has spacious bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, modern kitchen with bar and a cozy breakfast nook space facing a large deck. The shady backyard is also a bird sanctuary. Great for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Accès des voyageurs
All spaces are available EXCEPT the loft above the 2nd floor. Access to this space is strictly prohibited.
1. That no more than 10 persons will occupy said premises AT ANY TIME DURING OCCUPANCY.
2. That no animals, birds, or pets of any description shall be kept in or upon the leased premises.
3. The tenant will supply the tenant's own bed linens, towels, and extra blankets.
4. The premises are in a family oriented area. Any disturbance shall be avoided, particularly after 10:00 PM
5. Trash is to be placed in the covered barrels located in the garage and placed on Friday before 8:00 AM on the street next to the driveway.
6. The tenant will leave the premises in the same general and good habitable condition that they found it.
7. The tenant will be responsible for all damage or breakage and/or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty which result from occupancy.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires