This adorable 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin has everything you could want at your fingertips, from the beach beckoning right across the street to a luxurious hot tub for a long soak to the wind whispering through the pines all around you. With plenty of room for four people to enjoy this carefree getaway, you’ll have an unforgettable escape to Puget Sound.
From the moment you step in the front door, you’ll know you’ve found the perfect home away from home. Warm pine floors and ceilings, cedar siding and the Norwegian-style wood stove give you that perfect cozy cabin feel, while the plush furniture beckons you to kick off your shoes and curl up with a cup of hot chocolate. You’ll love looking out of your window to take in the river just across the road, the mountains in the distance, and the old-growth maples, cedars, and hemlocks all around you. The sense of going “back to nature” is palpable in this cabin, which we’ve lovingly named ‘Light in the Woods’.
The kitchen is compact but beautifully appointed with everything you need to whip up amazing meals, and a little breakfast bar so your whole group can gather around to keep the chefs company - and maybe sneak a taste of the sauce simmering on the stove! Enjoy your meals at the pretty dining table indoors or bring them out to the porch for a little al fresco dining. A propane barbecue might even tempt you to do a little grilling while your party piles on the comfortable couch on the covered porch.
That covered porch lets you enjoy the beauties of nature and the cozy hot tub whether it’s rain or shine during your vacation, and we suspect you’ll spend a great deal of your time on one of the many outdoors spaces. There’s an uncovered porch with comfortable deck chairs, as well as a fantastic fire pit surrounded by seating - a great place to while away an evening toasting marshmallows and telling stories. Finally, there's a small picnic table with a shade umbrella for an easy lunch out in the beautiful woods.
Ready to tuck into bed? Retire to the master bedroom, which features a full-sized bed, a private en suite bathroom and private access to that covered patio and hot tub! The second bedroom is just as cozy, with a queen sized bed and lots of storage space. You can even add an extra sleeping space if necessary - a portion of the main living space can be partitioned off with a fold-out wall, and 2 twin beds can neatly fit into that semi-private room. It’s a great option if you’re bringing kids!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, Norweigan-style wood stove, propane barbecue grill, private hot tub, outdoor firepit, large porch with outdoor seating, picnic table with shade umbrella, and much more
- Phenomenal location with adjacent river/beach access - Minutes from Mt. Baring, Lake Serene, Dorothy Lake! Enjoy easy access to outdoor recreation, including skiing and mountain biking!
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Twin-sized Beds in the Living Room can accommodate 2 additional guests if necessary
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75 fee (maximum 3 dogs allowed). Must be kenneled while home alone
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply