Gather your loved ones for the ultimate Las Vegas escape at this fabulous 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 14, with an optional 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom casita that can be rented for an extra fee. All together, this property can sleep 22! On nearly an acre of land in a peaceful neighborhood 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the Vegas Strip, this property features a pool, hot tub, BBQ area, children's playground, and more amenities, promising a fun-filled getaway!
The moment you drive through the gates, around the homemade driveway and up to the marvelous home, you’ll be greeted by a beautiful front yard, graced with 2 massive Royal Hawaiian palms, vibrant green grass, and a lovely Mexican fountain. The interior proves to be just as luxurious as the exterior, as the stunning main house and the delightful guest casita assemble to form over 4,300 square feet of wonderfully-appointed living space. The recently remodeled main house, with 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen, can sleep up to 14 guests, offering the perfect lodging choice for families and friends. Featuring tiled and wood floors throughout, ceiling fans, large floor-to-ceiling windows that reveal gorgeous views of the swimming pool, waterfalls, turtle pond and shaded barbecue area, this magnificent abode will not disappoint.
Poised on a rise on the far side of the pool, the optional 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom optional casita is also remodeled and retains all of the warm characteristics that remind you of a true home-away-from-home. If you're traveling with more than 14 guests, you must rent the casita for an additional fee - please inquire - making this property ideal for multiple families, or groups that enjoy added privacy and space. Both homes also feature cozy bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, and plenty of space to sit back, relax, and watch your favorite shows on one of the 5 cable TVs.
While you’ll love relaxing in the luxurious interiors of both the casita and the main house, you are likely to spend most of your time enjoying the homes' fabulous exterior. Surrounded by eight-foot walls that ensure utmost privacy, the backyard has everything you could possibly need to have a wonderful gathering with friends! Walking around the large pool, you’ll be drawn to the beautiful, handmade gazebo with a fire pit surrounded by plenty of seating for an evening gathering. There is also a shuffleboard court and a ping-pong table for friendly competition, as well as an enclosed 6-person hot tub, and a large, shaded patio. Walking behind the casita, your eyes will widen as an amazing panorama of adventure opens before you. Large shade trees look down on a picturesque, arched walking bridge over a beautiful koi pond. On the other side, an elegant, grassy knoll beckons you to relax to the natural symphony of seductive waterfalls and songbirds. Sandy walking paths lead you past a large, comfortable patio to a desert cactus garden, intimate gazebos, and a large, safe, fenced-in playground that will keep your little ones entertained for hours.
At this spacious property, you'll also have the opportunity to host events! For an additional event fee of $500, you can host weddings, reunions, parties and other events for 50 - 150 people! This additional fee will also include a bathroom attendant. The owner also has banquet tables, chairs, and tablecloths for rent at a very reasonable $15 per set.
Start your mornings in this private resort paradise the right way by waking up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the back patio overlooking this little Eden, full of green plantings, cacti, waterfalls, and dazzling pond waters. Spend your days at the pool, basking in the sun, slipping down the two waterslides, challenging your travel companions to a game of shuffleboard, or just reading a book in one of the 3 gazebos. For dinner, take your pick of dining out at one of the local restaurants, preparing a tasty meal in either of the two fully equipped kitchens, or having a cookout on the grill by the turtle pond. End your evenings in the soothing hot tub, or gather in the fire pit gazebo by the pool, chatting and enjoying your favorite libation into the late hours of the night.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 fireplaces, plenty of parking space, 5 cable TVs, 2 living areas, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access and more
- Enjoy amazing amenities right in the backyard, including a large swimming pool with a waterfall, 2 water slides, an enclosed hot tub, hammock, large patio areas, a fabulous playground, 3 gazebos, fire pit, BBQ island, picnic table, shuffleboard court, ping pong table, turtle and koi fish ponds with waterfalls, and much more
- Plan large parties and events with the owner’s assistance. If you desire a DJ, live music, a comedian, celebrity impersonators, or other intriguing acts to highlight an event, the owner has access to fantastic talent. How about catering a large group with authentic homemade Mexican tacos with all the trimmings for just a handful of dollars per person? The owner can arrange it with his friend, Tamaris, the Taquisa lady.
- For an additional event fee of $500, host an event (including weddings, reunions, and parties) for 50 - 150 people! The fee also includes a bathroom attendant and there is ample parking for all events! The owner also rents tables for ten with chairs and tablecloths for only $15 per set.
- Fantastic location - Situated just 5 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from the Las Vegas strip, 2 blocks from one of the city’s major streets, very close to Sunset Park, restaurants, shops, and more!
Bedroom Configuration (Main House):
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds (ideal for kids with plenty of toys and kid-themed bedding upon request)
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
Additional Casita (The Casita can be rented for an additional $120 a night Casita Fee ($600 maximum charge) - Mandatory for parties of 15 or more, optional for parties of less than 15):
** Please inquire with Evolve if your traveler group is 14 or under and you would like to opt into the optional rental fee allowing use of the 2-bedroom casita **
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed with prior homeowner approval (Event fee of $500 with bathroom attendant included. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- $120 Per Night Casita Fee ($600 Maximum - Mandatory for parties of 15 or more, optional for parties of less than 15)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The main house accommodates a maximum of 14 guests. If your party has 15 or more guests, you are required to rent the 2-bedroom casita
Cet hôte a 843 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires