The Pearl is close to the center of Ocean Isle Beach. It feels like a home away from home because of the coziness, the kitchen, the views, and the comfy beds. It is perfect for families (with kids) and is a perfect place to create memories. You can easily walk across the street to the beach, or to the near by restaurants, shops, coffee shop, mini golf or museum.
You can see the ocean from the deck, the living, dining room and kitchen. and 2 bedrooms. We renovated the entire house in spring of 2016. With the new 9 ft sliding glass door you will have an amazing view of the ocean from the living room, dining room and kitchen. For your comfort we also have a dishwasher in the kitchen, a fridge freezer with ice maker and all you need to enjoy a fabulous vacation. We also replaced all the beds and furniture. We now have a fenced in backyard where you can enjoy a nice BBQ and relax. The 4 bedrooms have 2 Jack and Jill bathrooms (shared). Please note that we do not supply sheets, pillow covers, towels or disposables (i.e. soap, paper products and such)/
Accès des voyageurs
With plenty of parking and the beach right across the street you will have a nice vacation in our little heaven. Our backyard will give you some extra space to BBQ. With the new fence and river pebbles it gives a nice feeling and it is more private there now as well. The washing machine and dryer are right under the house in the utility room together with an extra drink fridge/freezer. There is a picnic table under the house as well and an outdoor shower which comes in useful for the sandy feet that roll off the beach.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As we live 3 hrs away from our beach house, it is hard for us to be there to socialize. We can be contacted however when needed.
We have to charge a town of OIB tax and local tax in total of 12.75% of the rental cost. Cleaning fee and service fee will be added.
- No bookings for guests younger than 25 years of age
- Minimum Stay 3 nights
- No linen, sheets, pillow covers, towels, disposables are provided (i.e. soaps, toilet papers, etc.)
- No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
- All debris, rubbish and discards and recycling are to be placed in the trash can outside and the trash can should be moved to the side walk upon departure.
- all dishes and pots and kitchen utensils and flatware cleaned and returned to their place.
- please set thermostat to 61 heat in winter and 82 cool in summer when departing
- the house phone is only for emergency
- BBQ can only be used in safe distance away from the house in the backyard
- please lock the BBQ under the house on departure and leave key on coat rack
- please close all windows, blinds, curtains and doors, ensure that the sliding door is locked and lock the front door and door to utility room upon departure.
- All keys are returned to the Key box under the house, apart from the key for the BBQ lock. Please leave that on the coat rack inside the house
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- NO early check-in or late checkout.
- No parties allowed
NO PETS ALLOWED. No smoking
My family and I love to travel and explore different countries and cultures. I love to do SUP which is excellent to do in Ocean Isle Beach on the inter coastal waterway. We love scuba diving and skiing. 5 things I cant live without is my family, friends, good health, love and light. When you stay at our house you will see another hobby of mine - acrylic painting. I painted every painting in the house and enjoyed it very much.