UPDATED/RENOVATED SPRING 2017 - NEW BEDS, APPLIANCES, FLOOR, PAINT, ETC!
GREAT Base Location in the center of it all! 30-second walk to the lifts.
This Emmons Building condo offers more space, a full kitchen, balcony, sleeping space for six, and a much lower cost than the base-area hotels and resorts (without parking and resort fees)!
Located on the mountain-facing side of the Emmons Building, just steps to the lifts and to the free town shuttle stop (Nearly Ski in Ski Out, Sleeps 6 - 2 queens and 2 singles beds)
The condo offers an open-concept living area with comfortable seating. You'll feel right at home as you relax in front of the wood burning fireplace and 42" HDTV featuring included cable TV.
The living area and first-floor bedroom have sliding door access to the large balcony that offers views to the mountain. Lots of nice afternoon sunshine here! Enjoy time relaxing or cooking out on the balcony gas grill.
The kitchen features full-size refrigerator and range, microwave, keurig, tea kettle, toaster and all of the other supplies needed. For those times you don't want to cook, you are just a few steps away from Avalanche Bar and Grill and the free shuttle that will take you to Crested Butte for numerous restaurants, shops and activities in town.
At day's end, curl up in comfort in either of the two bedrooms (one on the first floor and one on the second, each offering a bath and queen bed). Your additional guests or kids will have plenty of space in the loft with two twin beds and access to the upstairs bath.
This is truly one of the premiere locations for skiing/boarding/biking/enjoying Crested Butte Mountain Resort. Here, you'll have access to a myriad of amenities including laundry facilities, onsite hot tub, ski storage, bike racks and more. The lifts are just steps away from your front door, putting you at the front of the line for fresh tracks in the morning.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. MST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. MST. No early check-ins or late check-outs please.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit (including the balcony).
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. This is an HOA rule.
4. DAMAGE We expect that:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left back in the keybox upon departure and unit is left locked with all lights off and heaters all set to 55-60.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. Parking pass is left inside the unit upon departure.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by the HOA.
5. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit
the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge of $50.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
8. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING PASS – A parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking pass inside the unit upon departure, failure to do so will result in deposit not being returned.