Let this pristine 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom Reeds Spring vacation rental house serve as the ultimate destination for your next getaway! Boasting an endless list of top-of-the-line amenities, sleeping space for 17 guests and an unmatched setting with picturesque views, this massive property will help make your retreat to Missouri extraordinary!
The moment you set foot onto to this stunning property, you’ll know you made the right choice in selecting it as your accommodation choice! Nestled on 110 completely private acres overlooking Table Rock Lake, this exquisite, custom-built Reeds Spring house resembles a Cape Cod-esque property and includes an impressive 4,000 square feet of living space, allowing large or multiple families to spread out comfortably. The grounds surrounding the home are professionally landscaped, featuring over 100 rose bushes, a variety of native trees and a live koi pond. The estate’s interior boasts open living and dining areas with coffered ceilings, along with designer touches and hardwood floors throughout the majority of the home. You’ll be delighted to find that the fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and a mix of granite and travertine countertops for an elegant touch while the 2 master suites provide comfort and luxury, with travertine bathrooms, heated mirrors and custom cabinetry. Additionally, all of the essential conveniences of home and more are provided here, including central air conditioning, wireless internet access and a stone fireplace.
At the end of an adventurous day, you and your companions can unwind with ease by utilizing the property’s many amenities! Take your pals on in a game of billiards on the pool table, then make your way out to the private heated pool to make a splash against a stunning backdrop. When the sun reaches its peak, bask in the rays from the comfort of the massive covered deck, where you’ll be left speechless over the panoramic views of Table Rock Lake and the perfectly manicured gardens. Later, fire up the gas grill and prepare a tasty evening meal to fill even the hardiest of appetites, and afterward, take a dip in the private hot tub as you watch your favorite shows on the deck’s stunning flat screen TV. Before turning in, gaze out at the stunning sunset views of the lake, mountains and Kimberling City Bridge in the distance as you sip on a delicious glass of wine with your loved ones, making for a perfect way to end the day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 7 flat screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, dishware and flatware, central air conditioning, stone fireplace, firepit, game area, private hot tub, private heated pool, furnished covered deck, and much more
- Private location on Gobbler’s Mountain Point! Enjoy direct access to hiking, boating, fishing, sightseeing, hunting, theme parks, golf, restaurants, shopping and shows!
- Master Suite 1: King-sized Bed
- Master Suite 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Kids’ Room with Loft): 2 Full-sized Beds, Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings of approximately 75 guests considered with prior homeowner approval. Additional fees may be required (please contact Evolve for more information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 686 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires