Nothing says “fantastic vacation” like this one-of-a-kind “Cottage by the Pond” in Ridgeway, South Carolina. This quaint, Southern 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom abode is bursting with character and charm, offering you and your loved ones the privacy, and serenity for a rejuvenating trip. Resting at the water’s edge of a 13-acre pond, with large outdoor spaces for grilling and socializing, and a beautiful outdoor pool - you’ll be able to soak up nature’s endless beauty here.
"From the moment you arrive, you’ll be overwhelmed by nature’s picturesque surroundings. Anticipate waking up each morning to the fresh country air and seeing clusters of soft white clouds against the bright blue sky while listening to the sound of the chirping birds that call this place their forever home.
Early morning is the perfect time to enjoy sitting outside on the large screened-in back porch to sip your coffee while peacefully watching the sun ascend into the unreachable sky. The truly unique “Cottage by the Pond” and all its surroundings is simply a one-of-a-kind find that is filled with eye-pleasing details including a large living room that allows you to share every exciting moment together and a spacious kitchen with a comforting family-style appeal, all surrounded by Southern-style country decor, numerous antiques and interesting memorabilia resting on a continuous wooden shelf that encircles the kitchen and living room - sure to prompt questions from the younger generation and bring back fond memories of a nearly forgotten place in time.
Everyone will love the convenience of being right at the water’s edge of a private 13-acre pond with an extended walkout to a floating dock. Get ready to enjoy some relaxing time sport fishing or take an adventitious pedal boat ride to explore some of the wildlife that lives around and in the pond. Ready for some energetic fun? Challenge someone to a rousing round of ping pong to release any remaining stress as you begin to wind down and enjoy the true tranquility that you’ll rarely find anywhere else.
Weather permitting, there is a commercial-sized swimming pool that is sure to provide an abundance of fun in the sun for everyone! When dinner time rolls around, fire up the gas grill and prepare some juicy burgers while you watch the gently moving waters of the pond mirror the colors of a slowly fading sun, creating lasting memories of another exciting day. As each fun-filled day ends, gather around the outdoor fire pit for an evening social and marshmallow roasting. Finally, when you and your companions are ready to call it a night, you’ll find comfy accommodations in each room for a restful night’s sleep.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
"Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include access to three ponds on the property for fishing and pedal boating, large social spaces in the home, large outdoor pool, screened porch and lake dock, outdoor grill and fire pit, wireless internet access, large screen TV with DVD player for video games and movies, washer and dryer, fully-equipped kitchen, ample dining space, and estate grounds with stunning views
- Great location, within minutes of the historic town of Camden, close to grocery stores, dining, shopping and great golfing
- Camden is home to historic museums and parks, antebellum homes, state parks, and antique markets
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed & 4 Twin-sized Beds
- Full-sized pullout sofa bed in living room
- 2 Full-sized airbeds available
- Twin pullout Love Seat in master bedroom is suitable for one child
- Additional twin-sized mattress available in bedroom 2
- Twin-sized cot available
- No smoking
- No pets allowed inside the home. 2 outdoor kennels are available with a $30 fee
- Events and parties will be accepted with the property owners approval for an additional fee PRIOR TO BOOKING
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Owner runs a Bed & Breakfast on the property - pool, ponds, pedal boats and other amenities may be shared with other guests on the estate
- Additional taxes and fees may apply