This luxurious vacation house in Anaheim, California is close to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Anaheim Convention Center, famous restaurants, brewery and grocery stores. Located in a quiet, cozy, and safe neighborhood, this wonderfully remodeled spacious home sits on a 8000 sqft lot and can house up to 15 people. Our mission is to provide a fabulous experience of relaxation and comfort throughout your stay with us.
Despite an Anaheim address, this place is under the jurisdiction of the Orange County. As a result, guests DO NOT have to pay the transient occupancy tax, or simply known as the hotel tax, currently at 15% in the city of Anaheim.
1. Please respect the neighbors and make 10 pm - 8 am quiet hours during your stay. No parties and events are allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule may result in a premature termination of our short-term rental agreement.
2. Drugs (including marijuana) are NOT allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule incurs a fine of $500 and will result in a premature termination of our short-term rental agreement.
3. Smoking is NOT allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule incurs a fine of at least $200 but not greater than $500.
4. Pets are NOT allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule incurs a fine of at least $200 but not greater than $500.
5. The house is privately owned; we the homeowners (hereafter referred to as 'The Homeowners') are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Swimming Pool: No lifeguard on duty. No running or horseplay in pool area. No diving. No food or drink. No glass containers or alcoholic drinks. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the swimming pool without adult supervision at any time. When using the swimming pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. USE THE SWIMMING POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Homeowners are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. People other than those in the Guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
10. Parking: Parking is restricted to the driveway. A maximum of 6 vehicles are allowed to park. The Homeowners are not held responsible for incidents such as towed vehicles, break-ins, and etc.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.