Réponse de Jenna & Matt :
Kevin, We're very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time here more and while we are SUPERHOSTS for a reason, Many of your issues would have been resolved immediately if you actually COMMUNICATED your issues with us during your stay and you did no such thing. Instead you wait to let us know your problems days after the fact by leaving a review. Please see our comments below:
1. The clogged shower drain could have been solved easily by alerting us and we would have taken care of this with drano quickly. Again, we do our best but these things happen. You're renting a house.....When these issues happens please communicate and we fix it.
2. You would probably have complained if there weren't a light in the entry way, as you would have had to enter the house in complete darkness which would have made our absolutely easy check in process more difficult for you... We do have blackout curtains in each room to help drown out any light so very confused on how light got in your room as well. First complaint we've ever had on this issue.
3. We apologize for the boxes in the entry hall, although they were placed in the corner out of the way. The boxes arrived the same day that you did and you only stayed one night. Ironically, they were new bedding and a bedframe for your bedroom but with you staying in the room..... We work full time jobs and our row home storage is limited as we live in the (Website hidden by Airbnb) we made sure the boxes were out of your way.
4. I'm not sure what was "unkept" about the patio. In case you didn't know, it's the middle of winter. Our trees in our courtyard drop leaves, as trees tend to do in the winter and fall, which we have raked. And every plant outside is dead right now. I'm not sure how we can make the empty pots and flower bed look more "up- kept" in the middle of winter. We'll talk to Mother Nature about it. WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON WHAT MOTHER NATURE SAYS!
5. Lastly, the entry floor was probably dirty from everyone, including yourselves, walking outside (through the unkept courtyard) with dirt on their shoes and tracking inside to the tile floors and to the carpet. We do our best to clean the floors daily, but it's slightly difficult when guests are constantly walk in and out of the house all day and night.
6. There was absolutely no junk on the coffee bar and don't even understand this statement. If you call a microwave, plates, cutlery, tea, teapot, coffeepot, cups, sugar, creamer, and mini-fridge Junk that is solely left there for you as amenities, then I guess you could say yes there were things all over the coffee bar.