À propos de ce logement
Gather your loved ones for a refreshing Scottsville retreat when you book this delightful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage that comfortably sleeps 4. Nestled above a gorgeous courtyard, the Carriage House at Warren Mill features an expansive deck overlooking rolling pastures, a private hot tub, and every tranquil detail needed for a rejuvenating escape!
The moment you arrive at the breathtaking 12 acre property, you’ll fall in love with the natural surroundings, from the vibrant plantings and the vivid green grass to the horse pasture and the sparkling creek running through the property. Situated on the historic site of the still present Warren Mill, the post-and-beam constructed Carriage House is the Virginia home-base of your dreams. Feel the cares and worries of your everyday life melt away as walk up to the second-story deck entrance, stepping inside the charming cottage to discover 1,200 square feet of well-appointed living space. From the spacious living area with its cozy couches and glowing fireplace beckoning you to sit back and relax, to the lovely kitchen, fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your delicious home-cooked meals, you’ll feel right at home.
While the interior offers an abundance of space to sit back and relax, the exterior provides a completely natural arena for you to unwind in the fresh air. The expansive deck overlooks the peaceful pasture and the creek on the 12 acre property, which is all of yours to enjoy during your stay! You'll love spending time here listening to the babbling waterfall, watching for the families of deer wandering through the pasture or stargazing into the late hours of the night. In the courtyard, you’ll find plenty of wood for a fire and seating around the fire pit, as well as a 6-person hot tub accented by a mini-orchard of dwarf peach trees in wine barrels. Although there is no barn, you could also bring your own horses to keep in the fenced pasture, taking them out for a ride, or simply using your own feet to walk along the splendid paths behind the property.
Waking up to sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee on the wide deck overlooking the rolling pastures, you’ll look forward to every peaceful morning in this stunning Scottsville paradise. Spend your days relishing in the beautiful outdoors, canoeing down the James River or walking to the wide waterfall behind the property to dip into the refreshing waters - all while marveling at the absolute splendor of this woodland retreat. Take an afternoon nap curled up in the hammock and listening to the sooting waterfall. For dinner, fire up the gas grill for the ultimate cookout, wining and dining on the elevated deck under a canopy of trees as the gorgeous sun sets over the waterfall. End your evenings gathered in the privacy screened hot tub, enjoying each other’s company as the bright stars sparkle above and the train whistles nearby. When you head back inside, there will be a set of plush robes and towels waiting for you!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 12 private acres of gorgeous pastures and walking trails, a large deck, tranquil courtyard with outdoor furniture, fire-pit, an exterior shower, 6-person hot tub, multiples bikes, electric fireplace, central AC, in-unit laundry machines, a cable TV, wireless internet access and more
- Marvel at the picturesque scenery, run around and relax in the open space, and stroll along the walking trails all throughout the splendid 12 acre yard!
- Fantastic location - 5 Minute walk from the James River where endless recreational water activities await, and an easy 30 minute drive to Carter's Grove, Michie Tavern, Ashlawn, James Monroe's home and Monticello-President Jefferson's home. In addition, this properties an hour away from Appomattox, where the civil war ended.
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- 2 Twin-sized Pull-out Chairs in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests, preferably kids
- Please note that the homeowners live on another part of the property in a separate house and are happy to assist you throughout your stay
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with no additional fees or restrictions
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 685 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires