À propos de ce logement
Prepare for a serene Utica getaway when you book this luxurious 3-bedroom, 4-bathroom cabin-style vacation rental townhome that can sleep 18! Situated in Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort, this 3-story townhome features a private deck overlooking a wooded wonderland, guaranteeing a rejuvenating nature retreat!
The moment you pull up to the serene cabin-style townhome tucked away in a corner unit of the Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort, you’ll immediately feel at peace amongst the secluded nature environment. Inside, you’ll find that the magnificent home that boasts 2,800 square feet of wonderfully-appointed living space, wildlife decor, rustic accents, and cozy furniture perfect for hibernating during your relaxing vacation. The chef of your group will love the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with everything you need to show off your top-notch cooking skills. Step into the sunny living area, which opens up into a spacious room with vaulted ceilings, a large stone fireplace and a grand dining table that offers plenty of room for the entire group to gather around to enjoy a delicious meal.
Upstairs, you’ll find that the Master Bedroom includes a plush King-sized bed and comfy sleeper sofa that pulls out to accommodate 2 extra guests, if necessary. The heads of the household will also love the many perks included in this room, such as a cozy stone fireplace, TV, jacuzzi tub, and a private ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, you’ll find 2 inviting extra bedrooms, offering your group plenty of space to spread out and relax. One bedroom includes 2 Twin-over-Queen bunk beds, while the other bedroom has 2 Queen-sized beds, a fireplace, TV, and a jacuzzi tub - all of which present a perfect setting for relaxation! To complement the spacious interior, a private back deck accessed directly off the living area provides spectacular scenery and the perfect setting for an outdoor hangout.
During the day, you’ll find plenty to do, from exploring the nearby state parks to checking out downtown Utica. To enhance your unforgettable vacation, you can also purchase day passes to access the incredible Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort amenities, including the heated community pool, hot tub, water slide, wave pool, lazy river, arcade, and mini golf.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious private deck, in-unit laundry machines, 4 cable TVs, wireless internet access, several fireplaces, ensuite jacuzzi tubs, full bath including a shower on the first floor, electronic can opener, key safe for entry and much more
- For an additional fee, you’ll have access to the Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort amenities, including the heated community pool, hot tub, water slide, wave pool, lazy river, arcade, and mini golf
- Fantastic location - Close to 3 state parks with endless outdoor recreation activities, and near downtown Utica, with many shops, restaurants, entertainment, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Full-sized Pull-Out Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed
- 2 Sleepers Sofas in Living Area on Main Floor can accommodate 4 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that access to Grizzly Jack Grand Bear Resort amenities is available for an additional fee
- Please note that an additional cleaning fee of $150 is required for stays of 4 weeks or longer
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 707 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires