Experience Vermont’s breathtaking natural scenery and incredible tranquility in the comfort of this impressive South Hero vacation rental home, which sleeps 10. Offering luxurious amenities, a private beach on Lake Champlain and unbelievable water views, this home is sure to provide the most unforgettable Vermont retreat.
Feel the stresses of everyday life melt away as you drive up to this magnificent property, winding through a charming array of country farms and lush foliage. Architecturally designed to incorporate the topography of Northern Vermont, this English-style stucco home offers ultimate comfort and tranquility with a very private location on 7 acres of land. Inside, you’ll discover a well-appointed interior spread across 5,500 square feet of living space, including 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. With so much room to spread out and unwind, this property is the perfect choice for large families or groups of friends traveling together. The open floor plan on the main level features a great room, fully equipped kitchen, private master suite with dressing room, office, and sunroom with unbelievable Lake Champlain views. Head upstairs to find 2 bedrooms with a shared tiled bath, yoga room and guest suite with private bath and seating room for added privacy! For those traveling with youngsters, the guest suite also has a large walk-in closet with sunny window, and enough space to fit a portable crib!
Wake early to sip your morning coffee on the cute loveseat in the large sunroom, as the glorious sun rises over Lake Champlain. The granite topped counters, lovely eat-in bar and custom pantry in the gourmet kitchen encourages the chef of the group to prepare a tasty breakfast feast, while the couch in the welcoming great room invites you to kick back and bask in the breathtaking lake views. Get your blood pumping with a little vinyasa flow in the yoga room, before heading out to soak up some rays on the lawn next to the 610 feet of direct Lake Champlain frontage. Challenge your loved ones to an game of badminton, bocce ball, ladder ball or toss around a frisbee, all provided in the home's garage! Head back inside to curl up with a good book in the living room, or flip on the flat-screen TV to watch a good movie with your loved ones. As you wander throughout the home, you can further marvel at stunning views of Lake Champlain, Mount Mansfield and Camel’s Hump from every room!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, custom pantry, food processor, all cookware and bakeware included. 3 TVs, Pack-N-Play radiant floor heat, 50 feet from the lake, 610 feet of direct Lake Champlain waterfront, 7 acres of land, yoga room, office, lake-view sunroom, gas grill and more.
- Incredibly private location with 610 feet of direct Lake Champlain frontage - enjoy easy access to boating, skiing, swimming, snowmobiling, hiking, waterskiing and much more.
- You’ll be close to Burlington, Lyric Theatre, Ben and Jerry’s Factory, Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center, Church Street Marketplace, Smugglers Notch Resort and the Stowe Ski area.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (East Side Room): Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (West Side Room): Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (South Side Suite): Queen-sized Bed, Full-sized Pullout Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a cliff behind the house, thus children must be monitored at all times when outside
- Hunting is not permitted on the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cet hôte a 791 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires