The ultimate ski mountain escape awaits you at this 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Pico-Killington vacation rental townhouse, which sleeps 9! With prime ski-in/ski-out* access to Pico Mountain Ski Area, this Vermont property is guaranteed to bring you the best of what this area has to offer!
Nestled in beautiful Rutland County, this breathtaking slope side townhouse will grant you and your family or friends the ideal remote getaway with 1,500 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. You’ll be in awe of the spectacular comforts provided at this 3-story home, including 3 inviting bedrooms, a spacious living area, and a fully equipped kitchen - perfect for preparing your favorite home-cooked meals. You’ll also be pleased to find all of the conveniences of your own home provided here, including central heating, an in-unit washer and dryer and wireless internet access.
Start your vacation mornings by preparing an appetizing breakfast as you admire the fantastic scenery sitting right outside your windows. Sit down to enjoy your hearty breakfast with your loved ones at the kitchen table, which can expand to seat up to 8! When it’s cold out, gather around the warmth of the stone fireplace. For a small additional daily fee, you can gain access to the fabulous Pico Sports Center, which boasts a fitness center, large pool and sauna for soothing your sore skiing muscles! In the summer, you can also make your way down to the Johnson Recreation Center a few miles away to swim in the outdoor pool or work up a sweat on the tennis courts. After an eventful day outdoors come home and fire up the gas grill for a family cookout on the wooden balcony. From there, you can end the evening on a high note marveling at the serene views, sure to provide a sense of peace and relaxation. During the fall months, the foliage paints the mountains in various shades of red, orange and yellow for a picture-frame worthy view.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen cable TVs with DVD player, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, central heating, stone fireplace, gas grill, 2 balconies and much more
- *Amazing ski-in/ski-out location on intermediate level terrain of Pico Ski Resort, weather permitting. Only 5 miles from Killington Base Lodge for more snowbird action
- Close to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, sightseeing, community centers, restaurants and shops!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Sets of Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Twin-sized Pullout Couch
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that access to Pico Mountain Sports Center is available for a $15 per person, per day fee. Multi-day passes are also available for less.
- Access to the Johnson Recreation Center amenities is available for a daily fee of $4 per adult, and $2 per child. Multi-day passes are also available for less.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply