My place is a bright, newly renovated open concept suite, with a separate entrance, new double bed, kitchen and bathroom. Close to a shopping mall, banks, and the city bus stop, and a 20 min. walk to downtown and the waterfront. This is a safe, quiet, family-friendly, centrally located neighborhood, with free parking on the street. You'll find lots of green space, parks and pretty gardens in the area. This place is ideal for solo or couple travelers. Dog friendly.
- Pets can use the backyard but please scoop the poop.
- Treat the place with care, as if it was your own home.
- Report any accidents, damage or concerns to your host right away
- Quiet after 10 pm.
- No burning of candles or incense.
- Please remove shoes before entering the apartment - I don't want scratches on the nice new floors.
- Maximum 2 guests
I am an independent, creative, nature-loving person. I love traveling, learning, laughing, dogs, babies and children, and spotting kindness in the world. I am blessed to be a mother and grandmother which gives my life so much joy. I'm currently taking care of a sweet 5 year old St. Bernard x Bernese Mountain dog named Maple. (She and I drove across the country together this past winter!) I'm really enjoying meeting people through guesting and hosting with AirBnB.