Our beautiful and spacious 3-bedroom apartment is located just a 10-minute walk from Coogee Beach. Set in an Art Deco building and split across 2 levels this light filled apartment comes with house-like proportions.
There is nowhere better to be for Sydney’s summer where you’ll get to enjoy our beautiful apartment & the best of what the Eastern Suburbs has to offer, making it the perfect location for your Sydney holiday.
Welcome to the world famous Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Home to some of the city’s top restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and a number of the stunning beaches of Coogee, Bronte, Tamarama and Bondi. Come and enjoy the best of what Sydney has to offer!
Your home during your stay is our beautiful, spacious and light-filled apartment approximately a 10-minute walk from Coogee Beach and next to vibrant cafés, restaurants and transport to the beach and City.
•3 x Bedrooms, 4 beds
•2 x Bathrooms
•Kitchen with gas stove
•Flat screen TV
•Shared garden with BBQ & washing line
•Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
•Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
•Bedroom 3: 1 x Single Bed, plus 1 x Single trundle bed.
Please note that the kitchen has been completely renovated since the photos were taken and now features marble worktops, new storage units and wooden flooring. The listing will be updated with new photos very soon.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to our home.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
While we are away we will have someone to meet you who will be available to you by phone/sms/email (whatever you prefer) for the duration of your stay.
They will also be there to meet you at the beginning and end of your stay.
An initial supply of professionally cleaned fresh linen, bath towels and toiletries (shampoo, body wash and toilet paper) will be provided along with a fully equipped kitchen and washing machine.
There is a laundrette access the road on Carrington Street. It's very affordable and they offer a same day service.
This is our home and we are delighted to share it with you. We hope we have provided everything which will make you feel at home.
At the same time, we rely on the Airbnb principles of care and respect for the host’s home and hope you subscribe to the same.
To help with this our specific rules are as follows:
1. We ask that you show courtesy and respect for our neighbours, especially when it comes to loud music and other noise. If there is a call-out or verified complaint, then the security deposit will be forfeited.
2. You are responsible for all of your visitors. There is a strict no party policy.
3. No animals allowed.
4. No smoking is permitted.
5. Damages and breakages - in the case of unlikely damages please let us know ASAP so that we can discuss and agree how best to handle any instances.
6. The person making the booking must be staying in our home and must be present when arriving at our home for the first time.
7. Please do not move furniture to help protect our wooden flooring.
8. Please remember to close all windows and doors when not in our home for security and to help prevent weather damage.
9. Please leave our home in a clean and tidy condition.
10. And finally, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and, importantly, enjoy your stay in both our home and the beautiful city of Sydney.
I'm an outgoing guy in my mid 30s who seeks adventure, loves to see new places and meet people from all around the world.
I've lived in Australia and the UK and have travelled extensively through Asia and South America (for almost 18 months) which was simply incredible!
I'm a very happy, friendly and sociable guy who loves the outdoors, particularly surfing and the mountains, and meeting new people.
I look forward to meeting you.