Upscale and Modern Studio Suite apartment with a Chic and Contemporary feel. Quiet location in charming 4 unit bldg, enjoy the fully stocked brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and courtyard sitting area. It is centrally located with easy and quick access to one of the major subway lines. It is minutes from Universal Studios, Warner Brothers and Burbank airport. Walking distance to Red line and many restaurants and activities such as NOHO arts district, Studio City and Tujunga Village. bedroom and full bath, sleeps up to 4.
Please message me if you are interested and this studio is not available for your dates as I have others in the same exact area that may be :) Brand New!! First time on the MKT. Fully renovated apartment all to your self. Will easily accommodate 4 guests.
All new stainless steel appliances, full fridge, stove, over oven microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
Quartz counter top, Modern Backsplash, brand new soaker tub and all new fixtures, central air and heat.
All the amenities you will need for a comfortable and relaxing stay with luxury essentials for an unforgettable retreat.
Complimentary WiFi, Flat Screen TV both in the living room and bedroom. Luxury 1000 thread count cotton sheets and comfortable brand new matress set.
Hair dryer, iron and ironing board and luxury bath robes are provided.
There is a bathtub in your luxurious suit with complimentary bath salt for your relaxing enjoyment after an entertaining fun and long day of sightseeing.
Just outside your door step is a comfortable outdoor seating area to enjoy your morning coffee before an adventurous day out or a glass of wine to unwind from a fun full day enjoying all our beautiful city has to offer.
Accès des voyageurs
You have full access to your apartment and outdoor seating area. Also, there is laundry on site and a vending machine with snacks and drinks for your convenience.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available in person or by phone. If there is anything you need or have any issues that may arise please don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time.
The NOHO Arts District is a community in North Hollywood that is home to contemporary theaters and art galleries. The community features many professional theaters, diverse art galleries and professional dance studios. The area also features the largest concentration of music recording venues.
The Metro Rail station, the red line is located minutes by foot and is one stop to Universal Studios and the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter, or continue on to Hollywood and Highland, Union Station or LA Live and the Staple Center.
- I'm a very laid back host but please treat my home with love and respect ❤️️ and make sure to keep it as you found it. I will stress to be kind and respectful of my neighbors and community.
- No smoking ever of any kind
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Please be mindful of other guests and keep the noise to a very respectful level
Absolutely no parties allowed
• Check-in time is 4PM-10PM. If you need a earlier or later check in just let me know and I will try and accommodate you, an additional fee may apply.
You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in. No third party bookings allowed, unless you use the business travel option.
You will be charged and/or lose your FULL DEPOSIT if any of the following house rules are broken:
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No pets
• No smoking of any kind inside strict rule you will automatically forfeit your deposit if found smoking indoors.
• Disrespecting Neighbors
• Not following check in and out instructions
• Staying past check out time unless prior written approval in Airbnb
• Have more guests then stated in your reservation or if the number doesn't match we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
**PLEASE NOTE: Late Check Out fees: $85 after 11
Cet hôte a 56 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires