This house located on Tai Wang Road was renovated from a 50 year old house to an industrial-natural style living space. The entire first floor and the hammock on the second floor are all designed exclusively for you. The house occupies around 400 square meter and measures at 7 meters in height.
Your room located in the center of the second floor with your own private bathroom. There are also two public toilets on the first floor. Located in the spacious living room is a 100" ultra-large screen wth projector to enjoy films at night. Dining table can cater for 4 to 6 people. The convenient kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, a microwave, coffee machines and a blender.
Once you come into the yard, you will notice there are a BBQ grill under an umbrella and a wood plank path stretching all the way to the house. After all, who doesn't enjoy yoga or brunch outside on a beautiful day or wine with candles under moonlight.
We love cocktails, musics, coffees and plants. And we will help you plan your unique trip in Chiang Mai.
Accès des voyageurs
- motorcycle rental
- a printer
- a laundry machine
- hair dryer
- microwave oven
- projector, towels
- hair shampoo & body wash. (need to bring your own tooth brushes and tooth pastes)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are a young couple enthusiastic for traveling. We sometimes travel around the world to discover amazing stuffs. While we are away, we hope you to enjoy our house as much as we do so please treat this as your own house!
In order to make room arrangements, we do not accept changes within 5 days. (You will not be able to change or cancel your reservation coming up in 5 days)
Tips for living in the old house:
1. We recommend sleep and wake up early. If you wish to wake up late, we will prepare a pair of ear plugs for you. Alternatively, you can wake up early and share breakfast with us or dine at a street food place like a local Thai.
2. Because of the garden, be aware of the mosquitos. We will turn on electric mosquito repellent. Close the glass door and you won't be bothered by them for sure.
3. Play with the dog when sunshine shines through the garden in the morning, read some books on the hammock and shed some sweat at the gym at night.
Check-out time is 12 at noon.
- We do not host loud parties and please do not bring speakers to avoid annoying our neighbors.
- If you plan to shoot photos for business and/or for personal profile, please check in with us prior to your arrival. Otherwise we will charge deposit as photo-shooting fees.
- Please keep clean when you check out. It's too messy or has unpleasant orders such as smoking, we will charge a flat $35 cleaning fee. (Please avoid eating hot-pot, durian or any other odorous food.)
- If there's any damage to properties in the room during your stay, the same fee will be charged as at the time of purchase plus labor fees, including towels and beddings. (Do not use them wipe the ground or stains them.) Please use with care.
- Please do not perform any illegal activities. When we discover any illegal activities, we will evacuate all guests and charge all deposits. (We do not accept proxy booking - please do not rent our place to outside.)
- Any person with neurasthenia condition should avoid booking our place.
Hi .I am Zoe. Sky is my lover.we always traveling and exploring .funny,cute,always smiling,love diving /running/painting/psychology/'science '.
So,nice to meet u .