Gather your loved ones for a peaceful escape to Hammond when you book this brand new 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house that comfortably sleeps 6. Featuring a covered deck and easy walking access to the beach, this home promises a revitalizing retreat for all!
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a large driveway with an extra paved area and a 2-car garage, so you won’t have to worry about fitting your vehicles or keeping your prized vehicles dry during your stay! Tucked away on a residential lot surrounded by green plantings, this lovely home presents a sense of serenity, causing all of the stresses and worries of your everyday life to wash away. Boasting 1,386 square feet of wonderfully-appointed living space, this home features modern appliances, hardwood floors, and brand new furniture throughout. The open-concept living area enables easy access to every comfort you need, from the 52-inch flat screen TV and electric fireplace, to the lovely dining table and fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops. Through the dining room, you also have easy access to the beautiful backyard, featuring a covered open deck and a picnic table.
Start your mornings at this peaceful oasis the right way, as you wake up to a freshly-brewed cup of coffee to sip on the deck before walking down to the beach to stroll along the warm sands. Spend sunny days unwinding on the beach and swimming in the refreshing waves. For lunch or dinner, take your pick between dining out at one of the local restaurants or preparing your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. End your evenings out on the town, experiencing the local nightlife before returning home to roast marshmallows around the warm glow of a fire flickering in the firepit with the Oregon stars shimmering over head. When it’s time to go to sleep, make your way to any of the 3 individual bedrooms, where cozy beds await to provide a great night’s rest.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a covered open-sided deck, spacious backyard with picnic table, a gas fireplace, 2 TVs with full Charter cable service, BluRay player, wireless internet access, and more
- Amazing location - Just a 5-minute walk to the beach and close to many local attractions, including Hammond Mooring Basin, Fort Stevens State Park, many tourist towns, unique shops, delicious restaurants, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.