My place is close to:
Kawana Shopping World (walking distance)
Point Cartwright and Buddina Beaches
Cafe's and Restaurants
You’ll love my place because:
Great outdoor living on the water
Open and airy spaces
Close proximity to beaches, cafe's and shopping
Approximately 7 min drive to Mooloolaba (or 15 min bike ride)
Great pontoon (BYO kayaks and fishing gear).
My place is good for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids). Small Pet.
Fully self contained waterfront home with large living areas, great outdoor area plus pool and pontoon. Bring your boat, fishing gear and kayaks or just sit by the waters edge with a glass of wine or icy cold beer.
Kitchen fully equipped, including fridge, oven electric stove and microwave.
Two bedrooms have an ensuite, spa in the master ensuite.
Accès des voyageurs
Access to full house however only half the garage will be available for use.
This is our home so there will be personal items in cupboards etc, however we will ensure there is also space for you to unpack your belongings.
Guests are welcome to use our bikes, but you do so at your own risks (5 bikes but only 4 helmets available).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Entry will be organised once you make your booking.
You are welcome to contact us via text or phone during your stay if you have any questions or concerns.
- Smoking not permitted
- Please leave house neat and tidy, like you found it
- Small pet welcome but please clean up after them
- This is a quiet neighbourhood, no parties or events. Please be respectful of neighbours as this is our home. NO PARTY POLICY
- If anything broken or damaged please report straight away and replace or repair prior to departure. Guests remain liable for any damage or losses sustained.
- Please turn off lights and air conditioners when not in use.