À propos de ce logement
**Please note that there are two vacation rental homes on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay. Please inquire with Evolve if you'd like to rent both properties.**
Enjoy a relaxing Ticonderoga retreat when you book this fantastic vacation rental house that sleeps 15! Situated in the quiet, historic town of Ticonderoga on a splendid plot of land, this log chalet provides the perfect space for a large family or a group of friends seeking the ultimate getaway!
The moment you pull up to the secluded log chalet, poised on a green plot of land against a backdrop of magnificent mountains, you’ll feel at ease in the home’s beautiful natural environment. Inside, the home boasts 2,240 square feet of well-appointed living space and features cozy furniture, delightful decor and natural sunlight streaming through the many windows. From the spacious living area to the fully equipped kitchen, this spectacular dwelling has everything you'll need to call it your home-away-from-home. Outside, the spacious private deck overlooks gorgeous land and features a grill and lounge chairs, offering the perfect place for group cookouts.
Look forward to your mornings at this beautiful log chalet, as you wake up to take a refreshing rinse in the outdoor shower. Sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the spacious deck before going on a long walk in the fresh mountain air. Spend your days exploring the lovely 32-mile lake with its many islands and magnificent shoreline, where you’ll spend hours basking in the sun, swimming from the dock and fishing along the water’s edge. For dinner, the chef of the group can show off their cooking skills in the fully equipped kitchen and serve a tasty meal at the stylish dining table. End the night by gathering your group to roast marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit before retreating to your beds for a peaceful night’s sleep, sure to leave you feeling rested and ready for the next exciting day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large private deck, gas fireplace, outdoor fire pit, hot/cold outdoor shower, 2 cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy the property's 8 splendid acres of land, 67-foot pier and the beautiful lake with fantastic amenities available for your use, including 3 kayaks, a canoe, life jackets, and 2 bicycles!
- Fantastic location - Close to many local attractions, including Snug Harbor Marina, Roger’s Rock State Park, Eastern Adirondack trails, Ticonderoga Country Club, and more!
- Master Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Sunroom): Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed, and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed in the Loft can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If occupancy exceeds 12 people, an extra person fee will be implemented for $50.00 a night per person (includes children all of ages)
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there are 2 homes located on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 693 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires