Great spacious maisonette, within 5 min walk from the beach. Lovely views to the sea and pine forest. It's perfect for couples, families and large groups of friends. Fully functional kitchen with fridge/freezer and elecitric cooker with utensils, washing machine. Siviri village with all amentities within 15 min walk.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available if visitors need to contact me for information or clarifications via phone call, or in case of an emergency.
I could also recommend some of my personal choices for best places to visit in Siviri (but also in nearby villages).
Please keep in mind that the residence is located at the end of Siviri's village, and built on a hill (having a great view to the sea). However, the access to the beach requires either a car (2 minutes drive) or climbing down 62 steps. It is not recommended for people with disabilities or baby-strollers.
1. Quiet hours are typically between 15:00-17:30pm and 00:00-9:00am
2. Use of the pool is allowed strictly between 10:00-15:00 and 18:00-22:00
3. Do not throw paper in the toilet.
4. For your own safety, please keep windows and front door locked when you leave the house.
5. For your own safety, please do not leave the water heater ON for more than an hour.
6. Do not use all three air conditioners simultaneously. Danger of voltage drop.