Welcome to our beautiful home in the Laurel Highlands. This special place has 360 degree views of the Chestnut and Laurel ridges under an ever changing sky. We are 5 minutes from historic Ligonier and about an hour east of Pittsburgh. This is a great place for hiking, cycling, golfing or just relaxing in the country air. We hope you will love this place as much as we do.
- Pets are allowed upon request
- Try to use the basement entrance as a mud room before going upstairs
- No parking on the grass
- Please bag all trash and place in the containers in the basement
- No smoking in the house
- We love this house so please be respectful.
- A list of general instructions can be found in the kitchen
I am a retired businessman and my wife, Melissa, is a research scientist - a dedicated academic that may work until she drops. We are enthusiastic hikers and cyclists which are good reasons to love the Ligonier area. We live near Chicago so we are fortunate that my brother Tom takes great care of the Ligonier property for us. Tom is a wonderful ambassador for the Laurel Highlands and is very knowledgeable about the region's significance and history.