We enjoy long term guests! The longer the stay the lower the rate. Please inquire for special pricing. Our place is good for solo adventurers, business travelers, people relocating to Atlanta or in need of full time housing. Our place is close to Atlanta's major attractions, parks, art and culture, Perimeter Mall, Lenox Mall and every type of restaurant imaginable. Many are within walking distance. You’ll love our place because of the location, quite neighborhood, the comfy beds and cozy décor.
'THE ZEN " bedroom with a Queen size Bed offers a relaxing stay. Much of the condos décor will bring a natural peace and comfort. Clean, nicely furnished with comfortable beds in a quiet and secure area.
Accès des voyageurs
The hosts live on site although rarely home. You will have access to most of the house for your stay except the host master bed room and other Airbnb bedroom. The bedrooms have keyed entries and can remain locked when your away for piece of mind. You may use our living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and 1.5 bathrooms. Host has sole use of the master bedroom and lower level den, not pictured. The townhouse has 3 levels so there is plenty of privacy for everyone. Most of the time Guests feel as if they have the house to themselves.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will mainly remain up to you. We are a quiet and peaceful but eager to socialize or we can stay completely out of sight.
The community is gated and requires a parking pass that will be issued at check in. If you require a pass please notify the host and register your vehicle.
We enjoy long term guests and prefer stays of 4 months or longer! The longer the stay the lower the rate. Monthly rate for 8 to 12 months is $750, and 4 to 7 months is $872. An initial short term stay of 28 days may be required prior to booking the longer terms. Please send a request for longer date approvals and please be aware that once the reservation has started rates can not be adjusted and cancelation fees may apply. Tours can be offered prior to booking for long term upon request. Only single occupancy is allowed for long term and guest must have a full time job working outside of the home. The hosts spends most of their time in private quarters or working and the home runs more harmonious when guests to do the same. Everyone is friendly but allows privacy and a quite environment when using common areas. Please note that monthly rates are less expensive but do require upfront payment each month. Monthly rates cannot be split into several payments and will not be accepted outside the Airbnb platform. When making your reservation Airbnb will show the full about owed for your entire reservation. However you will only be charge monthly. If payment is not made timely, the reservation will be cancelled and prompt check out will be required.
1. Please register all guests with a proper profile photo and remember only 2 guests per bed room short term (addition fee may apply) and only 1 guest per bedroom long term. All guests must have at least 3 forms of verification including an offline ID (license or Passport), phone number, and email. For safety concerns all guests must be verified officially through Airbnb’s system. If you need additional accommodations please ask.
2. No Parties, No loitering, No Drugs, No Drinking, No Illegal Activity
3. Please limit noise because of neighbors next-door. Don’t bother people on the property. If anyone asks, simply say you’re my guest. Do not divulge any personal information.
4. Clean up after yourself & maintain areas in a tidy manner.
5. Please check out by 10 am. In most cases we have guest's coming the same day and need time to clean & change linens. There is a $35 fine for not returning keys and a $75 fine for not returning the parking pass.
6. Please be respectful and courteous at all times.
7. Must abide by Parking and Association rules & Regulations. Any fines for violations will be at the guest’s expense.
8. Long Term Guests- Only 1 guest allowed per bed room and additional Rules apply for long term guest 28 days or more. Which include but are not limited to... Guest must sign standard lease agreement, provide own towels, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent etc. If Gas and Electric bill is more than $200 per month, the overage will be divided by all house mates. Additional rules can be issued and made a part of this agreement based on guests & host’s needs. An initial short term stay may be required to determine that long term is a good and comfortable match for everyone. After which extended reservation dates can be released in the calendar.
9. You may use the Refrigerator, stove and microwave. However, please clean up after yourself and do not eat or drink anything that does not belong to you. Please do not cook with Curry/Fish or other pungent ingredients that guests could find offensive. Again please clean up behind yourself. Do not leave food sitting out. Clean dishes when done, take out trash, wipe down counter tops, wipe off kitchen table and sweep floor. The host only cleans bedrooms between guests so please maintain your room in a tidy fashion. Please launder sheet and do not leave food or dishes in your room and reframe from burning incense, candles, wearing very strong perfumes or causing any other strong odors that other guests could find offensive. The hosts cleans common areas once weekly but is not responsible for cleaning up after guests. Therefore please maintain common areas in a tidy fashion.
10. Please properly dispose of trash in the large compactor toward the back of the community. The smaller one is reserved for recycling ONLY. Directions are posted on the dumpster. Host will take out trash once per week. However guest should immediately and properly dispose of trash if a large amount of trash is created or if food in the bin will cause a bad order. Cleanliness is important..
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires