We are close to Matamata Town Centre - we have the benefit of living rurally yet only a couple of minutes drive from town. We are conveniently located on a main road so we are easy to find. You’ll love my place because of the location, the rural surroundings and gorgeous view of the Kaimai Ranges. You also have everything you need whether it be for a short or longer term stay. Our place is good for couples, business travellers, and families (with children).
Bookings on behalf of others:
We prefer that bookings are not made on behalf of others. If you intend to book for others when you won't be staying yourself, please make that clear to us at the outset.
If you do not like dogs, we are happy to tie up our friendly labrador, Alfie for your comfort. Please let us know when you are booking, or before your arrival, of your preferences.
We also share our driveway and farm with other farm users. Please be mindful of that when on our property.
- Walking/driving on the farm - by arrangement only. As we are a working farm, with a number of users, we need to be confident of your safety exploring. Please do not wander onto the farm without the hosts prior permission.
- We prefer shoes are taken off and left at the front door please.
- Stairs - while we cater for families, please be mindful of the stairs for toddlers and young children. Please ensure your children are supervised.
- Parking - please park in the allocated area
- Vehicle speed and safety - we have our own children. Please keep your speed slow and be aware of children at all times when driving and entering/exiting our carpark, particularly when reversing.
- Owner spaces - we have a room downstairs that will be inaccessible to guests. It will be accessible by the hosts from a different entry and during your stay we will minimise our use of it so we will not encroach on your privacy. We appreciate that you will not access or force entry to the room.
- Owner spaces - garage. Our garage adjoins the lodgings and is not accessible to guests.
- For guests staying 3 nights or longer, we have a washing machine and dryer for your convenience. Please arrange your use of these facilities with the host.
- Wifi - this is available for your use however we prefer that you refrain from using it heavily, such as for downloading large files or movies.
- Baby gear - we have a portable cot and highchair available for your convenience. Please arrange these with the host prior to your arrival.
- Pets - by arrangement only. Not all pets will be permitted - please advise the description/breed and any pertinent information to the host when you book the accommodation. We require that pets do not go inside the accommodation and will need to be restrained outside. Please clean up the droppings before your departure, or regularly during your stay.