Our place is close to Silver Dollar City - only 1 mile away! And only 3 miles to a grocery store and a Super Walmart, 2 miles to restaurants and dining, with great views of the Ozark Mountains. You’ll love our place because of the location, the views, the ambiance! It's great for couples on a honeymoon or anniversary, girls getaway, guys hunting or fishing trip, or family vacation!. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Branson Newly Remodeled Vacation Rental, 1 Bdrm Condo
Beautiful 1 bdrm, 1 bath condo in Branson, Mo., You will be very excited once you pull up to our condo with no steps, with a level patio/porch area with outside patio table and chairs along with a bench leading you into our condo. The excitement will continue from the first step into our newly remodeled condo, with track lighting in the kitchen that continues over the bar, a new ceiling fan in the living room and bedroom, fresh paint, and new flooring throughout the condo. The nice size kitchen with newly built in microwave, plenty of cabinet and counter space, a bar with 3 bar stools, and a table with 2 chairs provides plenty of space to sit and enjoy a gourmet meal or snack. Kitchen is fully equipped providing the cooking utensils, dishes, coffee pot, and small appliances necessary to prepare any meal. The living room has a queen size sofa sleeper, ottoman and oversized chair. The windows look out to the beautiful view of the Ozark Mountains. The bedroom is spacious with a king size bed, a wing back chair, and dresser with TV. In the master closet there is also an iron and ironing board if needed. There is a large window in the bedroom that looks out to the beautiful view of the Ozark Mountain trees.
This roomy 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo has plenty of room to accommodate 4 people. If you need more space, for other family or friends, please ask about our other two 1 bedroom condos across the hall from each other in the same resort. Be close, but have your own space.
We do provide free WiFi and cable TV with DVD player.
After a day of adventure, you can spend time relaxing in the resort, enjoying the amenities which include: 2 outdoor pools, 3 shelter houses with Bar-B-Que grills, smokers, playground, horseshoes, basketball hoop, hiking trails, catch and release 5 acre private resort lake.
There is also free parking for a boat or trailer for up to 7 days.
The condo is located in a great, quiet Resort close to Silver Dollar City, with easy access to shows, restaurants and shopping, such as The Landing, Outlet Malls and Department stores. At this condo you can take alternate routes to avoid the long lines of traffic to get to your destination of fun quickly.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to everything in the condo except for the hall closet where the cleaning supplies are kept and a tote in the master bedroom closet!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need us or have any questions, we can be reached at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). you can call or text!
The condo faces the south and has a wonderful view of the Ozark Mountains and Lookout Tower by Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Theater! During the Christmas Season they put up lights from the ground to the observation deck and it looks like a giant Christmas Tree!
One of the best places to see the Christmas Lights is at Silver Dollar City where they have ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) lights and a lit up Parade!
It is one of the World's Top Holiday Destinations
At Shepherd of the Hills Theater they have a drive through Light Display that we hear is pretty amazing!
All this is within a couple miles of the condo!
- Minimum age 21 if married, or 25 if single
1. Check in: 4:00 PM (No early Check in Please), Check Out: 10:00AM (Please, check out is essential for cleaning of condo for arrival of next guest.)
2. Smoking is NOT allowed inside of condo.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm to individuals, condo or condo furnishings arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking – Parking is limited to _2_ vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Cancellations or changes: 100% of deposit or rent payment less $25.00 cancellation fee will be refunded if cancellation is made 30 days or more before arrival. There will be no refund of rent or deposit for early departure or cancellation made less than 30 days.
11. Check-Out: Place all soiled towels over bathroom tub. Please clean dishes and put away. Empty all food from refrigerator and freezer. Take all trash out to dumpster. Lock up condo. Please text us when you have left the condo.
Joe & Marilyn McKenzie 18412 Sycamore Ct. Gardner, Ks. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I'm recently retired from a life of working long hours mainly self employed in the service industry, raising 5 kids who are grown now, along side the love of my life, for 33 years, who is 5 years younger than me and still works. We look forward to the day when she can retire and we can take our long awaited honeymoon to some exotic location that we never got to take!