À propos de ce logement
Our guesthouse is close to Wineries, downtown, restaurants, shopping, and hiking. Set in a very quiet wooded neighborhood on a large lot, you will feel like you are staying in the mountains but are less than 2 miles from shopping.
Evenings, take in the sunset from our hillside viewing area, and at night drift off to sleep to the peaceful sound of crickets. Close to everything. A perfect central location for everything that Sonoma county has to offer.
Large 1200 sf 2 story guest house with private entrance. Flexible 1 or 2 bedroom (depending on number of guests), 1 bath, kitchen, family room, and private patio.
For one or two guests, one bedroom will be open for use. For three or four guests, both bedrooms will be open for use.
Television in family room does not have cable, but is set up with Hulu; feel free to also log in to your personal Netflix/HBO/etc. Wi-Fi is available.
Accès des voyageurs
- This is a fully separate guesthouse, attached to the main house by one wall. It has a private entrance.
- To access the Guesthouse follow the path at the right side of the house, go up the 6 steps and through the gate. Follow the patio around toward the back of the property. The guest house is located between the main house and the RV garage. Look for the door with the keycode entry lock.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You may see us out working in the yard. Feel free to say hi, or reach out to us if you need anything.
- Plenty of off street parking in front of our home.
- Santa Rosa requires collection of a 9% Transient Occupancy Tax and a 3% City Tourism Tax. These taxes are already factored into the nightly rate.
- This is our home, and we ask that you treat it respectfully.
- Feel free to use the patio deck area directly in front of the guesthouse
- Quiet hours: 9pm – 9am
- Maximum number of guests is four.
- For one or two guests, one bedroom will be open for use.
- For three or four guests, both bedrooms will be open for use.
- Only registered guests are allowed to stay overnight in the guesthouse.
- No parties or large groups.
- No loud music or excessive noise.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind in the guesthouse, on the patio, or anywhere on the property.
- Do not burn candles, incense, etc. in the guesthouse, on the patio, or anywhere on the property.
- Any damage or losses to our guesthouse, furniture, appliances, linens, etc. by guests will be the financial responsibility of the booked guest through their Airbnb security deposit.
- If the trash can gets full during your stay, please put bagged trash in front of the RV garage door, and we will dispose of it. Additional trash bags are provided.
- Sign our guest book!
- Please leave the house tidy.
- No need to make the beds.
- Leave used towels in the bathroom.
- Close all windows.
- Lock the sliding door.
- Exit and lock the entrance door, using the keycode lock. (Enter keycode and then turn the knob clockwise to engage deadbolt).
- If you enjoyed your stay, we would appreciate it if you provide a review on AirBNB.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
My partner and I (yes, we are really Brett and Brett) recently retired and moved to Santa Rosa. We live in the main house attached to the guesthouse. We enjoy traveling (beach destinations!), hiking, cooking (and eating!), gardening, and home renovation (currently working on our 5th renovation).
Stop by and say hi if you get a chance! We love to meet our guests.