Mid-century bungalow in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood with mature trees. The home is a 5-minute walk to Walmart, 24h Grocery Store, 24h Pharmacy & lots of other amenities, and just a 1-2 blocks away from Wilfrid Laurier University/University of Waterloo. The nearby Laurel Trail takes you directly to Uptown Waterloo. Access to the highway is only a minute away. We also offer fast unlimited internet access and Netflix, free of charge.
+ Convenient key-less entry and self check-in
+ This lovely bungalow unit is well suited for groups of various sizes; we welcome solo travelers, couples, and even groups or families of up to 7 people.
Accès des voyageurs
+ The washer and dryer is in the basement.
+ The yard and driveway is shared. You may at times find me there working on the garden or doing maintenance.
1. Clean up after any spills or mess. Cleaning supplies are available for your use. Contact us if there are any major accidents and we’ll help out.
2. Shoes are to be removed upon entry. Slippers are provided for additional comfort.
3. If there are serious complaints from the neighbours, we will unfortunately have to ask you to leave.
4. We have a strict no illegal substances or drugs policy.
5. In the event that you are expecting more guests to stay at our place, we ask that you let us know.
6. We kindly ask that prior to leaving, you tidy up the place, put any garbage into the trash bin, and put dirty towels in the hamper (located in the master bedroom). It helps us get through our cleaning quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you.
7. We ask that you do not use the face towels to wipe off makeup. Instead, use the provided makeup wipes.
8. To keep our costs down we kindly ask that you switch off lights when they are not in use.
Cet hôte a 17 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires