The Rowdy Beaver is a luxury cabin built in 2016 near Beavers Bend, it offers plenty of privacy in a peaceful, 1 1/2 acre wooded setting located in the Rock Creek Park area. Guests with boats, 4 wheelers, & jet skis will appreciate the easy access circle drive. The cabin has 2 bedrooms, both with comfortable queen beds; and 2 full bathrooms. The loft has 4 twin beds, and a pool table, a game console, and a flat screen TV. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for cooking needs.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm will be available to answer any questions you may have about your stay.
Check Out Procedure / House Rules
Thanks you for renting our cabin. We hope you will find it as you expect it. We would appreciate you and your guests' cooperation in a couple of areas that will make your stay safe and enjoyable. These will also keep our home in the condition that you expect.
Report any damaged articles or malfunctioning equipment to the one of the numbers listed below.
• Gary Mitchell (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Denise Gentry (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). CHECK OUT IS 11:00 AM – NO EXCEPTIONS DURING PEAK SEASON DUE TO THE TURN OVER OF HOUSES
2. Remove sheets and pillowcases from beds used and place all linens at the foot of the bed. Please leave mattress pad in place. DO NOT MAKE UP ANY BEDS THAT WERE SLEPT IN. Soiled towels are to be placed in cloths basket on washer.
3. Take all food out of refrigerator and dispose of it properly. TRASH MUST BE BAGGED AND TIED IN BAGS PROVIDED THEN PLACED IN GARBAGE CAN ON PORCH. NO LOOSE TRASH IN GARBAGE CAN.
4. There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the rental homes. Please smoke outside on the decks and properly dispose of the butts.
5. Rinse all dishes prior to placing them in the dishwasher and run them through the cycle. Please check that the dishwasher is running properly.
6. Close and LOCK all doors, deadbolts and windows anytime you leave the home.
7. Leave the AC on 75 during the summer or heat on at 65 during the winter. DO NOT SET BELOW 70 OR THE UNIT WILL FREEZE UP. If the unit freezes up, the unit will have to be turned off to thaw then re-cool which could take hours!!!!
8. DO NOT ADJUST REFRIGERATOR SETTINGS. If you lower the setting, the thermostat will cut off and nothing will get cold.
9. Prior to using the Hot Tub, please wash off all suntan lotion, clay, mud, gravel, etc. from your person. The algae from the lake will make the hot tub water cloudy. When not in use, please cover the Hot Tub. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE SETTINGS ON THE HOT TUB, OTHER THAN TO TURN THE JETS ON WHEN IN USE. USE HOT TUB AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. No glass or bottles are permitted in or around the hot tub.
11. Please clean the grill.
12. Please remove dirty shoes when entering the
13. DO NOT REARRANGE ANY FURNITURE. Furniture can be easily damaged when moving. Please treat this home as your own, as it will help assure our vacation homes are in the condition you expect when you arrive.
14. Locked closets, Cabinets & Dock Storage are for owners use only.
15. Guests are not permitted to cut down or damage trees on cabin properties. Violators will be reported to the McCurtain County Sheriff´s office for damaging trees. Fallen trees and limbs found on properties may be used for outdoor firepit only.
16. FIRES ARE OUR ENEMY. Fireworks are prohibited from houses, decks and docks. There are to be no bonfires or fire rings during the summer or fall months if the park has a ban
17. Fire Extinguishers are located under the kitchen sink.
18. No animals or pets of any kind can be kept, allowed or permitted on or in the premises -- unless written consent is include in your lease agreement.
19. Please do NOT DISCONNECT OR REARRANGE ANY WIRING TO OR FROM THE TV. If you have any problems, please call the guest coordinator at the above number.
20. In the unlikely event you need maintenance during your stay, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX ANYTHING YOURSELF. Please call the guest coordinator at the above number.
21. Beavers Bend Rentals and the homeowners welcome your comments. Please take a moment to sign our guest books.
22. We have provided local phone directories, menus from various restaurants, directions to local marinas and we have also listed information on other activities for you convenience.
23. Please be respectful to our homeowners and treat our rental unit as you would your own home. Both Beavers Bend Rentals and the homeowners have put a lot of time and effort into these homes and this development to provide you and your family a wonderful Beavers Bend vacation.
24. Check Out Reminders:
25. Remove ALL food from refrigerator; please empty liquids before placing containers in trash bags.
26. Tie and place all trash in outside cans.
27. Replace all kitchen items in the drawers and cabinets. If you have any dirty dishes, place them in dishwasher and run before leaving.
28. Turn off all lights.
29. Lock all windows and doors.
30. Remove all bed linens and place at foot of bed. Place all towels in the bathtubs.
31. IT IS THE RENTER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO EXPLAIN THESE RULES TO THEIR GUESTS AND TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. ANY EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSESSED TO OWNER, ALONG WITH ANY DAMAGE EXPENSE, WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM SECURITY DEPOSIT.
My name is Gary, I grew up not too far from Broken Bow, it was a frequent destination when we went on vacation as a kid. I loved it and have had many good memories. I currently live in the Dallas area, and visit the Beavers Bend often. I feel I am extremely blessed to have the Rowdy Beaver to share with you.