My spacious and bright apartment, situated at the second floor, is the perfect starting point to explore Amsterdam. It is situated on the corner of the building offering lots of windows and offers many daylight in the large living room. The semi open kitchen is modern and fully equipped. The nice bathroom you can access from the cosy bedroom with double seize bed. The street is calm so you can escape from the city's fuss. Public transport just around the corner to get you anywhere in the city.
- Our home is only suited for couples and business trips.
- Please respect the house and the neighbourhood: quiet time after 9 pm.
- We charge €20 for late check ins after 9.00 PM.
- No smoking inside
- No loud music
- No parties
- No drugs, also no canabis!
- No guests
In case of breaking one of the rules you will be charged with a penalty of €200 per broken rule.
- Never leave the key of the front door INSIDE in the lock when you go out because the door cannot be opened from the outside. The costs for the locksmith is totally for you!!
Check out is at 11 AM at the latest. There are several luggage stores in the city to drop you luggage and enjoy your last day, ie:
•Luggage Storage at Spuistraat 110.
•Drop&Go luggage storage at Prins Hendrikkade 86.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Hallo I am Anna. I live in a nice and quiet area in Amsterdam. I am excited about renting my apartment to people who want to explore the great city of Amsterdam and have a local experience.